BY KMART

Term: 12 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 53% off the cover price Our State North Carolina is the magazine of travel, history, culture, and folklore in North Carolina. Every issue of Our State North Carolina brings you personality profiles, day trips, food, history, gardening, book reviews, special events calendars, and much more! Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC
I used to work in a library and I would get so excited when we got the newest issue in! I grew up in North Carolina and i love learning about the state. It has so much beautiful scenery to offer, from the mountains to the ocean to cities and farmland in between. The magazine does a great job covering that as well as sights to see, vacations to plan, food to try, and events to attend!
Jennifer W.
Walnut Cove, NC
Being from North Carolina, I have to say this is one of the best magazines. It really captures the state from the mountains to the sea. You get a good look of the towns, restaurants and history of the state. Great read!
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
This is a great magazine. I'm from NC and live here so every issue teaches me just a little more about my state that I didn't know. I like the mix between history and current events. The photography is stunning!
Jocelin L.
Saw this magazine in the store and decided to buy and read it. The Big K-Mart down here is going out of business and I guess that's why I went on to buy it.
Krystal Z.
Great reading material. Very through, and provides you with a lot of information on the sites and hot outings in North Carolina.
greidy p.
Esta es una gran revista. Me gusta la mezcla entre la historia y los acontecimientos actuales. La fotografía es impresionante!
Vivian R.
Lancaster , CA
Love watching houses styles, landscape,furniture and everything about houses!!! And this magazine is just perfect for it!!
Christy W.
Burnsville, NC
This is a constant in my house! We love the articles and pictures! There is always a hidden gem to unearth in every issue.
Leigh P.
Great magazine. I love looking thru it each month and finding new place to visit in North Carolina and places to eat.
Delilah G.
Great magazine i love they have great picture amazing i love it good quality tgfggghkkoknhhhgfffffffff
Kylie K.
Does anyone actually read these
Leigh P.
Is there Our State magazines for other states?