BY KMART #57 in Magazines & Newspapers

Term: 6 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 17% off the cover price Dell Official Word Search Puzzles provides hours of fun for every member of the family with its huge array of word puzzles. This is a jumbo word search magazine that offers hours of entertainment, no matter what your level of expertise may be! Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Bookworm Expert Level 1
My boyfriend constantly gives me a hard time because I do these word searches almost every day. I have a hard time relaxing and shutting my brain off at night and this is the perfect activity for me. These books are super cheap and they help me to relax and 'zone out'. Once I start one I HAVE to finish it or it will drive me crazy! I think these are also great for people that may have some anxiety and need a distraction. There are so many situations where a word search would be good to have. Definitely recommend!
Cynthia D.
Lubbock, TX
I love doing crossword puzzles when i feel like im going to have an anxiety attack. It keeps my mind busy so then i dont think about the anxiety. Dr says it also good for people that are having early signs of demencia or alzhemiers
Korri M.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I love to have a good crossword puzzle book to have with me when I go on trips when I go to the bathroom it's always there with me that way I have something to do and it's a good way to minimize my time
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Love my word search books! I keep them all over - my purse, the living room, bathroom, bedroom - whenever I have a spare moment or boredom strikes, I don't these puzzles.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Word searches are honestly pretty fun especially when you're by yourself it can take time off pretty fast and I like that the price is a little overrated to be honest but other than that I would recommend this
Amber K.
Who doesn't love a good word search?! Very affordable and keeps you entertained hour hours. I like the amount that come in the book and it's fun to travel with. If you need to occupy your time on a trip or just hanging out. Try it!
Brooke C.
Tyner, KY
I absolutely love doing word searches!! I do not have a subscription but I would love to! My favorite part of doing word searches is the thrill and the hunt of finding the words that are hidden within each other!
Maria B.
Muscatine, IA
This are great for kids and adults. They are great to work on anytime and pretty easy to take from place to place. Anytime I'm bored or waiting for something I can work on a word search. I recommend it this item.
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Love these, still love sitting and doing a few to this day. Great and peaceful way to pass time. I remember as a child when I had surgeries my family would always get me them while I was in the hospital.
Belinda H A.
Boys Ranch, TX
My most favorite puzzle book of all !! I love to relax by spending time doing word searches. It's a no brainer so I can just let loose and enjoy the puzzles. You also expand your vocabulary as a plus!
Charissa M.
Do you guys like these word searches? I'm kind of iffy on them.
Lana M.
Who else loves these ahaha
Maria l.
Whittier, CA
Is this still popular now in days?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Does anyone ever finish these books
Latonya C.
Kansas City , MO
I've always enjoyed word search, keeps you occupied, and relaxed. this book is a must have for you and the family. #wordsearch #find #entertaining #fun #puzzled #musthave #influenster