BY KMART

Term: 12 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 67% off the cover price With one of the most trusted women in America inspiring the editorial content, O, The Oprah Magazine serves as a catalyst for transforming women's lives. Each issue offers compelling stories and empowering ideas stamped with Oprah's unique vision and profiles of women who overcome adversity in their lives to realize their potential. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

Lejla D.
Lejla D.
Sandy, UT
I am not subscribed to this magazine but I have read it before and quite liked the layout and the mixture of topics it offered. I remember thinking I liked the colors, warm, inviting. Does it have a fair number of ads? Most certainly, but have you ever picked up Vogue? Probably 95% of is ads and I still like it. I actually considered subscribing to this magazine but got distracted (by some shiny objects, I am sure).
Lily D.
Lily D.
Overland Park, KS
I so enjoy ready The Oprah Magazine. I have been getting it for so many years. Love the articles since they are all very inspiring. Images and advertisement are so well done. I read it cover to cover since everything in it is so enjoyable. But far my favorite magazine.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I am not a big fan of this magazine. It is pricier than other magazines. I will pick it up to read if I see it sitting in a waiting room, but won't purchase it on my own. I have never had a subscription.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
Loved her show and so i had to pick up this read! Its really great around the holidays for the best gift ideas and wrapping!
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
I personally love reading this magazine. It is different than other magazines and as others complain that there are too many advertisements, I don't mind these advertisements because I feel they are geared towards me. I often get great ideas for products that I want to try from this magazine. I love the monthly lists of favorite things and the articles. I get so excited when a new "o" is out!
Leanne G.
Leanne G.
Owings Mills, MD
When this magazine first came out it was pretty good, but it has gotten progressively worse. I stopped my subscription. Every once in a while I see it on a news stand and give it another chance, Unfortunately, I always regret my purchase. The cover sounds like it would have great articles - but they are always short and superficial. There is way too much advertising and not enough substance. I love Oprah but the magazine is bad.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
This magazine used to be pretty o but i don't like the direction it has taken lately. I am a huge lover of magazines and just getting updated about the entertainment industry but this does not do it for me. The topics discussed are like meh because they're not very interesting
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Oprah Magazine has an excessive amount of advertisingin it for the lofty price. While I do l ike many of her articles it seems to be centered around the same things and for this reason I am not going to renew it!
Agnus H.
Agnus H.
Oprah-stop putting yourself on the cover of EVERY ISSUE of your magazine. We get it, you're popular and richer than all of us. Share the glory Oprah. It's not all about you all the time.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
I never really found this magazine interesting. Very cliche and just like a lot of others. Nothing stands out or makes me want to buy it