Kmart.com National Geographic Magazine - Kmart.com uploaded by Odalis C.Kmart.com National Geographic Magazine - Kmart.com uploaded by Odalis C.

BY KMART #38 in Magazines & Newspapers

Term: 12 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 43% off the cover price National Geographic magazine gives you a rare look at the drama of humanity and the wonders of nature. With unsurpassed photography and exquisite maps, every issue of National Geographic is an event. From shark safaris to tiger treks, it's your passport to see the world. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

Sara B.
Richland, WA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I have grown up reading National Geographic magazine! I love all of the articles but most of all I love all of the photographs of the animals! National Geographic photographers are probably the world's most talented photographers! The action pictures of the animals are absolutely gorgeous! I also love that the magazine brings awareness to endangered animals. It is the first magazine I had ever picked up! Definitely a family favorite!
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This is a great magazine to read and enjoy the beautiful photos displaying so many amazing animals, peoples, places and things all around the world. I know that I'm not going to travel into those parts of the world and its great to see what is around there or the stories and history, so thats my travel history adventure I'll be experiencing is through National Geographic. Its been out for so long I can remember seeing the magazine growing up when I was little many many years ago!! An amazing magazine!!
Becca S.
Princeton, NJ
Ever since I was a kid, I've loved National Geographic. This magazine lets you travel the world and see incredible sights without having to shell out the cost for airfare, and really does wonders to expand your perception of the world. Plus, there's always something new to learn!
Carol S.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I love National Geo Magazines!!! You can easily google this stuff. If I really enjoy reading these magazines and learning tons of information about places all over the globe!! A must buy for any magazine collector!
Kristýna B.
Ralston, NE
A great magazine to read if you are interested in learning and expanding your knowledge about various cultures and stories from around the world. I always loved the photography in the National Geographic magazine. As a photographer myself, I think the pieces are phenomenal.
Allie T.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I love this.  This magazine makes me want to get out and travel more.  It inspires me and gives me fresh and fun ideas of where I want to go and what places I want to see. I also like to learn more about the world, so this is a great avenue.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I love national geographic magazines they are so much fun to get in the mail. I didn't know you could get them at target.com this also makes a great gift for Kids
Deedra M.
Las Vegas , NV
I love to take my time and look through National Geographic books. The pictures are stunning The Articles might be a little long sometimes but they are worth the read. My favorite part is the outdoor pictures of weather volcanoes storms. I recommend picking it up at least once or twice maybe 200 times your lifetime.
leah k.
National Geographic is the epitome of great journalism. Unbiased and in depth, every subject is given the attention it deserves. It's not just about "where to stay or drink" or partisan history. Every aspect of a subject is explored into detail and the reader feels like an expert on any subject after finish an appropriately lengthy article.
Ramona A.
Gig harbor, WA
From even childhood, I have always been in love with national geographic magazines. It was these magazines that fueled my young imagination and desires to travel. Seeing pictures of different cultures and landmarks. I remember vividly learning about the dog fence that runs across Australi. I learned more from these than I did any class in elementary school :)
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA
How much for the subscription?
Tiffany H.
Are these still worth the purchase? I know we had them when I was a kid, but I feel like the Internet is such a great source without the clutter!
Brittany S.
Broomfield, CO
Looking for a badges anyone have this one?
Tamia G.
I use to read these all the time in middle school . Where can I find them?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Did any one else use these to make collages as a kid?