Kmart.com National Geographic Magazine - Kmart.com uploaded by Odalis C.Kmart.com National Geographic Magazine - Kmart.com uploaded by Odalis C.

BY KMART #42 in Magazines & Newspapers

Term: 12 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 43% off the cover price National Geographic magazine gives you a rare look at the drama of humanity and the wonders of nature. With unsurpassed photography and exquisite maps, every issue of National Geographic is an event. From shark safaris to tiger treks, it's your passport to see the world. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

Sara B.
Richland, WA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I have grown up reading National Geographic magazine! I love all of the articles but most of all I love all of the photographs of the animals! National Geographic photographers are probably the world's most talented photographers! The action pictures of the animals are absolutely gorgeous! I also love that the magazine brings awareness to endangered animals. It is the first magazine I had ever picked up! Definitely a family favorite!
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This is a great magazine to read and enjoy the beautiful photos displaying so many amazing animals, peoples, places and things all around the world. I know that I'm not going to travel into those parts of the world and its great to see what is around there or the stories and history, so thats my travel history adventure I'll be experiencing is through National Geographic. Its been out for so long I can remember seeing the magazine growing up when I was little many many years ago!! An amazing magazine!!
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
This is very educational for any age. It's great for when you want to learn about a national park but can't afford to see it in person. The pictures are really good but still doesn't do the real park justice. This is very informative and I did read this before I went to Yellowstone.
Marissa P.
Watertown, NY
Bookworm Expert Level 2
National Geographic is a great magazine to have. Sometimes you want to see the world or learn about different places without getting bulky texts. This magazine shows you glimpses of the world with beautiful photography. Must read for casual wanderlust.
Jordyn L.
I've always been a big fan of nation geographic magazines and Yellowstone is just cool in general! These are always filled with interesting facts and tons of history that shaped the world to how it is today!
Becca S.
Princeton, NJ
Ever since I was a kid, I've loved National Geographic. This magazine lets you travel the world and see incredible sights without having to shell out the cost for airfare, and really does wonders to expand your perception of the world. Plus, there's always something new to learn!
Carol S.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I love National Geo Magazines!!! You can easily google this stuff. If I really enjoy reading these magazines and learning tons of information about places all over the globe!! A must buy for any magazine collector!
nichole m.
Buffalo, NY
These are perfect for reading tho a child so that they learn more about the world around them. They always have beautiful pictures tho show children to help them visualise what you are describing to them
Kristýna B.
Ralston, NE
A great magazine to read if you are interested in learning and expanding your knowledge about various cultures and stories from around the world. I always loved the photography in the National Geographic magazine. As a photographer myself, I think the pieces are phenomenal.
Allie T.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I love this.  This magazine makes me want to get out and travel more.  It inspires me and gives me fresh and fun ideas of where I want to go and what places I want to see. I also like to learn more about the world, so this is a great avenue.
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA
How much for the subscription?
Tiffany H.
Are these still worth the purchase? I know we had them when I was a kid, but I feel like the Internet is such a great source without the clutter!
Brittany S.
Broomfield, CO
Looking for a badges anyone have this one?
Tamia G.
I use to read these all the time in middle school . Where can I find them?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Did any one else use these to make collages as a kid?