BY KMART

Term: 12 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 86% off the cover price Maxim Magazine gives men what they want - beautiful women and intense sex. Stay up to date about the latest and greatest on all fronts - sports, clothes, fitness and so much more! And only Maxim brings you all the seriously sizzling pleasures guys enjoy! Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

Sara B.
Richland, WA
Bookworm Expert
I am a woman and I absolutely love Maxim Magazine!! Some of the articles absolutely crack me up! I will say though being an amateur photographer, I really enjoy the artistic approach to a lot of their pictures! I have purchased numerous subscriptions for male family members , friends and previous boyfriends. It is the perfect gift for that special man in your life! Plus it is fun to read for yourself!
Christopher L.
Gaston, SC
This mag is primarily for young teens who are too afraid to buy a proper dirty mag. Just tantalizing enough to excite an adolescent, or perhaps a married man who isn't allowed anything more risqué.
Cassie  A.
Ballwin, MO
Maxim is one of my husbands favorite magazines. Not going to lie, I like to look through it too!
dariana v.
Jber, AK
Love this magazine. It is my go to for beauty and fitness tips. I totally recommend. It is very entertaining too.
Amber  s.
Love love Maxim. I wish they would do like a mom month...I'd totally audition for that shoot!
jessica m.
Eureka, CA
I recommend this magazine. its more for men than for me but I still like some of the articles and I always look in here to find the men in my life christmas presents at the end of the year =)
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
Back when I was receptionist I bought this every month. It is way more interesting to read these articles than Cosmo.
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
Great magazine in its time. Great content but magazines aren't relevant anymore
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I have read and I believe even having a superscription to these magazine. I enjoy reading them..
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
This is always I great magazine you always see new bathing suites and it's just a great magazine