BY KMART

Term: 12 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 86% off the cover price Maxim Magazine gives men what they want - beautiful women and intense sex. Stay up to date about the latest and greatest on all fronts - sports, clothes, fitness and so much more! And only Maxim brings you all the seriously sizzling pleasures guys enjoy! Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

Christopher L.
Christopher L.
Gaston, SC
This mag is primarily for young teens who are too afraid to buy a proper dirty mag. Just tantalizing enough to excite an adolescent, or perhaps a married man who isn't allowed anything more risqué.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Bookworm Expert
I am a woman and I absolutely love Maxim Magazine!! Some of the articles absolutely crack me up! I will say though being an amateur photographer, I really enjoy the artistic approach to a lot of their pictures! I have purchased numerous subscriptions for male family members , friends and previous boyfriends. It is the perfect gift for that special man in your life! Plus it is fun to read for yourself!
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I have read and I believe even having a superscription to these magazine. I enjoy reading them..
Shayla R.
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
Great magazine in its time. Great content but magazines aren't relevant anymore
jasmine A.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
This is always I great magazine you always see new bathing suites and it's just a great magazine
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
Back when I was receptionist I bought this every month. It is way more interesting to read these articles than Cosmo.
jessica m.
jessica m.
Eureka, CA
I recommend this magazine. its more for men than for me but I still like some of the articles and I always look in here to find the men in my life christmas presents at the end of the year =)
Amber  s.
Amber s.
Love love Maxim. I wish they would do like a mom month...I'd totally audition for that shoot!
dariana v.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
Love this magazine. It is my go to for beauty and fitness tips. I totally recommend. It is very entertaining too.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
My husband loves maxim. Has great product and clothing ads. Advice and of course pretty ladies!!!