BY KMART

Term: 12 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 81% off the cover price Marie Claire is your guide to style and substance, combining the very best in fashion and beauty. Every issue of Marie Claire brings you chic secrets from Hollywood's sexiest stars, news on what's hot and what's not, seasonal looks that are all the rage and much more! Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

maedla g.
maedla g.
I love how this magazine is not only about fashion and beauty but educating and creating strong, independent women. It brings many issues such as abortions, work harassment and balancing a career and motherhood to the forefront.

One of my favorite columns is the what do you love about yourself or what is your favorite feature. I think this a great way to show women that we do not need to be beat ourselves down but look at the positive in order to feel good about ourselves.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Marie Claire is a fun source for fashion and beauty coverage, and I especially like checking out their beauty product recommendations for ideas on new things to try. However, I find their coverage of world issues and more "serious" articles to be a stretch -- if I want serious news then I'm going to the Economist or some other serious source, not a fashion magazine.
Astrid G.
Astrid G.
Mcallen, TX
Marie Claire is on my top 5 favorite magazines. I love this magazine because it stays true to its fashion roots. My favorite part about this magazine is that it gives you helpful tips about everything fashion. If you love patterns, styles, mixing and matching, Marie Claire is the magazine for you.
naf C.
naf C.
Bookworm Expert
I like this magazine, it has everything fashion. I like looking at it and reading about stories. I dont have a subscription but I read it in the library. its great.
Merisa F.
Merisa F.
Pikeville, KY
One of my favorite magazines for pulling style and beauty inspiration! Love the lifestyle articles ranging from health centric, politically leaning, travel focused, and more. A great publication for women from teens to thirty-somethings.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Jacksonville, FL
I appreciate that Marie Claire covers a broad variety of topics including world issues, celebrities, fashion, relationship advice, and beauty.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
A magazine I read a lot when I was in my early 20s for sure. I don't subscribe now, but I do pick it up from time to time and it's still a great one to read!
Deana H.
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Always have been a fan of the Marie Claire Magazine! So much in one Magazine. Tips, fashion, makeup, anything you need to know as a woman!
Melissa  L.
Melissa L.
Voorhees, NJ
Really good magazine. Covers a lot of topics, more then just fashion. I like that there are articles about issues going on around the world.
Alex T.
Alex T.
Troy, MI
I love the tips that Marie Claire has that make getting simple beautiful in style looks, much more affordable and do-able than if you were to try it on your own.