BY KMART

Term: 18 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 38% off the cover price If you're a Kansas City resident, Kansas City Homes and Gardens is a delightful resource. The city's top-ranked magazine will provide you with insights from remodeling to interior design, and food to fashion. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
Bookworm Expert
If you want to know about Kansas then this book is for you it's amazing and interesting got mine at k mart
yesenia c.
yesenia c.
Bookworm Expert
This magazine is good it's very inspiring me for home decor I love getting ideas
Ann P.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Bookworm Expert
I got some great ideas from this magazine i got the guts to remodel my kitchen
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Raymondville, MO
This magazine I purchased on time on a road trip to look at. I tore out pages for ideas and dream kitchens. Cool stuff
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
These magazines are so helpful and inspirational!! They really motivate you to redo your home and it is so worth it when you see the results!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has great ideas if you're thinking about remodeling things in your house like a kitchen.
Kortney W.
Kortney W.
Erie, Pa
I love looking through pictures of homes and gardens from everywhere to use as inspiration for my own home
Amber R.
Amber R.
Corning, KS
Being a former interior design student, who has always loved getting ideas from magazines, I have had tons of these in my day. I still have plenty laying around. I love that it is home and garden too. I am just now getting into gardening myself, but the landscaping in the past has always been fun to look at!! Also love the local aspect of it. I am from the Kansas City area!!
Meredith W.
Meredith W.
By loving interior design, I have enjoyed this magazine. I am addicted to the quaint rooms and decor throughout this magazine!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Corsicana, TX
I love this magazine it is full of such money saving ideas I would never have thought of
Jenna A.
Jenna A.
Is there a magazine for the state of Alabama?