BY KMART

Term: 6 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 17% off the cover price Jack and Jill: Intermediate readers 7-10 enjoy playful pals Jack and Jill, who offer stories, articles, profiles on interesting kids, recipes, fun ideas, and interesting diversions that make busy hands and happy faces. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I remember reading this magazine as a little girl, I loved it the pictures were so colorful and the activities were so much fun to do, I did not even know that it was still around, I am going to subscribe to it for my kids and hopefully she would love it as much as I did.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
I can't believe they still make these! My grandmother subsided to these for me as a child and I loved them, along with my highlights books!
milan r.
columbia, MD
Jack and Jill magazine was launched by Curtis Publishing Company in 1938. It was the first addition to the Curtis line of magazines .
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Did you read these as a child?