BY KMART

Term: 9 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 50% off the cover priceHYPE HAIR - The most creative, up-to-date hairstyles, makeup tips, fashions & exclusive celebrity style tips! Offers readers dozens of ways to showcase theirpersonal style! Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

Morgan R.
Freeland, MI
I love this magazine! I really enjoy looking through the magazine and seeing the new and updated hair styles! I love to use this magazine to find my new haircuts, hair color, or styles! I always am using pictures to get something new! Some of the haircuts are a little too much for my liking!
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
I love looking at new ideas for hair because mine is so long and i like to try new things out and try new hair styes too so i would look up different stuff and i would like to see what celebrate are doing with their are and what is new look out
Christina H.
I have purchased this magazine. I like the hairstyles and dos. A great magazine for those looking up to change their hair. Inexpensive and can be found at most news stands.
Jeneia P.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Love this magazine every time I'm looking for a new hair style I go through the magazine an mix am match the hairstyle with hair colors I like
Christine C.
White Plains, MD
Hype hair has been out for so long now that its kind of a tradition to see it in the beauty salon I love looking at the different hairstyles.
Vanessa O.
1,176 reviews
Bookworm Expert Level 5
It wasn't a bad magazine, I saw a lot of different celebrates and different hair styles although they all seemed pretty much the normal
Michelle L.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Nice magazine, with good articled about hair. Nice pictures of hair cuts and style. Informative information about the new trends.
Rell B.
Not a bad magazine I just look through it to see celebrities and their many hairstyles and the products that they use
Christine C.
White Plains, MD
Who has picked up this magazine and picked a style in the book! I know I have plenty of times.