BY KMART

Term: 6 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 50% off the cover price How.is the bottom line design magazine. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

hidexi m.
El Cajon, CA
Sorry pero no me agrada esta revista desde la portada ya parece una guía telefónica baratas
Dee R.
I love this magazine. Its a great source of information and inspiration for those in the field of graphic design or into art. A one year subscription is $30 but you can get the digital subscription at a cheaper price.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I borrowed this from a friend and I'm glad I did it was amazinh. I'm thinking of buying my own
Trinity W.
Estherville, IA
This is awesome. I am really impressed. Seems like a good choice. Definitely worth checking out.
Soy diseñadora gráfica y esta revista funciona para estar informado de nuevas cosas.. O simplemente inspirarte a hacer un nuevo proyecto
Christine S.
Flowery Branch, GA
HOW is essential for anyone in the design and/or advertising field. Great stories on what's new in the field and interviews with great artists.
Alyssa B.
Palm Desert, CA
This is awesome. I didn't know KMart had this type if magazine. I think I'm gonna have to try it out.
cindy m.
Los Angeles, CA
This is such a great book it really helped me when i was taking graphic design
Alyssa B.
Sharpsville, PA
As a designer I am constantly searching for inspiration and this magazine definitely keeps me inspired. Super surprised Kmart carries it but no complaints here!
yakeema k.
Montezuma Ga
This is a great magazine, it has many great looks that can be purchased from
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
Free question pts 💗💗
Sierra W.
Louisa, VA
What kind of magazine is this
Nikki A.
Richmond, VA
I have been looking for this book. Where can I purchase this book at?