BY KMART

Term: 6 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 50% off the cover price How.is the bottom line design magazine. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

• Free question pts đź’—đź’—20 Answers
  • I have been looking for this book. Where can I purchase this book...2 Answers
  • What kind of magazine is this 12 Answers
Dee R.
Dee R.
I love this magazine. Its a great source of information and inspiration for those in the field of graphic design or into art. A one year subscription is $30 but you can get the digital subscription at a cheaper price.
Sharpsville, PA
As a designer I am constantly searching for inspiration and this magazine definitely keeps me inspired. Super surprised Kmart carries it but no complaints here!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Flowery Branch, GA
HOW is essential for anyone in the design and/or advertising field. Great stories on what's new in the field and interviews with great artists.
Soy diseñadora gráfica y esta revista funciona para estar informado de nuevas cosas.. O simplemente inspirarte a hacer un nuevo proyecto
Palm Desert, CA
This is awesome. I didn't know KMart had this type if magazine. I think I'm gonna have to try it out.
Trinity W.
Trinity W.
Estherville, IA
This is awesome. I am really impressed. Seems like a good choice. Definitely worth checking out.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I borrowed this from a friend and I'm glad I did it was amazinh. I'm thinking of buying my own
hidexi m.
hidexi m.
El cajon, CA
Sorry pero no me agrada esta revista desde la portada ya parece una guĂ­a telefĂłnica baratas
cindy m.
cindy m.
Los Angeles, CA
This is such a great book it really helped me when i was taking graphic design
yakeema k.
yakeema k.
Montezuma Ga
This is a great magazine, it has many great looks that can be purchased from
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
Free question pts đź’—đź’—
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Louisa, VA
What kind of magazine is this
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Richmond, VA
I have been looking for this book. Where can I purchase this book at?