BY KMART

Term: 12 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 44% off the cover price Leverage your military experience as you look for your next job and SUBSCRIBE to G.I. Jobs! Whether you are leaving the military or have left, G.I. Jobs magazine is the Transition guide that gives you lists of companies looking for your skills! In addition, G.I. Jobs' expert columnists keep you informed every month on the ins and outs of how to make a successful transition. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

Kmart.com G.I. Jobs Magazine - Kmart.com
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Kmart.com G.I. Jobs Magazine - Kmart.com!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?