BY KMART #68 in Magazines & Newspapers

Term: 10 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 55% off the cover price The Food Network Magazine reader is a total food enthusiast-passionate, imaginative, and sees cooking as an expression of their creative spirit. Whether it's a quick weeknight meal or planning a dinner party with friends, the The Food Network Magazine reader loves to experiment with new ideas and add a unique signature twist to every meal. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

Krystle R.
Visalia, CA
I love everything about this magazine. The recipes are great. The advice given by the chefs is insightful and helpful. The images are beautifully done. It's just a wonderful magazine, and my go to for new recipes.
Maria De Jesus B.
I love the endless amounts of recipes for any and all occasions that are available on Kmart.com Food Network Magazine. I love to get inspiration for birthday recipes, Halloween party recipes, tv fight night food recipes, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter... I always need recipes and ideas!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I love the Food Network Magazine ! Mainly because I absolutely love food! I would consider myself a foodie! The magazine has a lot of different recipes. They have recipes for dinner , breakfast , lunch , brunch, desserts and well you name it they have it! They also have a lot of articles on up and coming chefs and culinary geniuses! As well they let you know where the best places to dine at are! It is a great magazine for the food lover! Which is why I give it five out of five stars!
Sara J.
Hurricane, WV
I love watching Food Network. It's one of the main reasons I have a cable subscription. Food Network is about the only channel I watch during the weekends. That said, I really want to love their magazine. It's hit or miss though. Sometimes the recipes are good, sometimes they're not. But I guess that's typically in cooking--especially when you're covering so many different styles of cooking. I'm not a fan of every chef/show on Food Network either. So sometimes I don't enjoy the pieces in the magazine. All in all it's an okay food magazine subscription.
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ
If you love watching Food Network like I do, then there's nothing not to love abput the magazine. While I think most print magazines are being replaced by e-zines, I havr to say there's something different about flipping through pages of beautiful pictures of food and having the recipe right there in your hands. Very colorful with great content!
Josie J.
Great articles and recipes! This magazine is a last minute grab at the check out and well worth the money spent. I save and bookmark pages so that I may reference them all the time. The seasonal ideas are always new and fresh.
Tara N.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I'm a big fan of Food Network Magazine. The recipes range from easy "week night" dishes to more complex "weekend" dishes. There is a recipe in there for every skill level. I also like the themes each magazine follows. I highly recommend this for both the novice and the experienced chef alike.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I'm a huge fan of the Food Network and this helps my extreme love for food and amazing recipe to try at home or for future party meals. There are other cooking and food magazine but I love this one way better and would recommend it to any foodies out there!!
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Bookworm Expert Level 2
This is by far my favorite magazine. I receive it in the mail. I love reading about my favorite chef and their competing starts. I just love the entire network it is amazing and their products. I recommend this magazine 100 percent is really entertaining.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
I'm obsessed with the recipes- I don't have time and they have all kinds of quick and easy to fix healthy recipes! They also have special thanksgiving , Christmas , etc edition to help get new recipe ideas- Great if your a foodie like me!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Do u prefer to Buy magazines online , at a store for instance Cosco target Walmart , newsstand or subscribe?
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
Is food network magazine a seasonal subscription or monthly?
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
Favorite recipe you've gotten from the food network magazine?