BY KMART

Term: 10 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 66% off the cover price Family Fun, the country's number one family magazine, is all about the great things you and your family can do together. Every issue of FamilyFun is packed with travel tips and ideas, delicious food, fun crafts, games and learning activities, reviews of kid's books, videos and music and other great products - all the essentials that enrich the important time you share with your children. Great ideas.Practical advice.Fun stuff to do.FamilyFun brings it all to you! Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

• Does this have like diy projects and game ideas?1 Answers
  • Is this different then the other family fun magazine?2 Answers
  • Best craft idea?1 Answers
Mary P.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
My parents used to subscribe to this magazine when I was young because it's family friendly and has awesome craft ideas! It's a wonderful family resource because it includes holiday ideas, healthy snack ideas, ideas for summer and school vacation activities.
Teri D.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
I have 5 children. I really love the crafts and activities that this magazine suggests. It has lots of great rainy day things to do for all ages.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
This is a great magazine to help us busy parents stay connected with our families. It is full of great ideas and activities for families.
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
I like this magazine. I never subscribed but I picked it up from time to time to give me some new ideas of things to do with my son.
Sary V.
Sary V.
West Jordan, UT
I hace the subscription of this magazine and I like it because has many ideas for the family
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
This is a good magazine for teachers and parents. This magazine is packed with lots of crafts learning activities and family recipes great magazine for the family.
Takesha W.
Takesha W.
Savannah, GA
I love this magazine because it gives me fresh ideas of fun things to do with my children. I even incorporate the activities from here when I am baby'sitting for friends.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
I used to get this magazine when my daughter was younger. It was full of good tips, along with recipes and crafts for young children. There was useful information in each magazine.
BarryJammie C.
BarryJammie C.
Was a great magazine when my son was younger. Had fun things to do on rainy days and projects that kept him engaged.
jennifer s.
jennifer s.
I get this magazine and it is full of great craft ideas, age appropriate activities and funny stories for parents :)
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Is this different then the other family fun magazine?
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
Does this have like diy projects and game ideas?
Deidre W.