BY KMART

Term: 10 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 66% off the cover price Family Fun, the country's number one family magazine, is all about the great things you and your family can do together. Every issue of FamilyFun is packed with travel tips and ideas, delicious food, fun crafts, games and learning activities, reviews of kid's books, videos and music and other great products - all the essentials that enrich the important time you share with your children. Great ideas.Practical advice.Fun stuff to do.FamilyFun brings it all to you! Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
My parents used to subscribe to this magazine when I was young because it's family friendly and has awesome craft ideas! It's a wonderful family resource because it includes holiday ideas, healthy snack ideas, ideas for summer and school vacation activities.
Sarah C.
My family used to get this magazine for several years, and I always took delight in seeing a new Family Fun magazine in the mailbox. Many of the crafts and such mentioned in the magazine are well explained and easy to replicate, and there were a great number of fun new ideas.
SALLY M.
This is a good magazine for teachers and parents. This magazine is packed with lots of crafts learning activities and family recipes great magazine for the family.
Beth J.
Frisco, TX
Family fun magazine is a wonderful magazine. We have made many wonderful crafts and recipes from this magazine. In fact last Valentine's Day my daughter who is 8 and I made her valentines from family funs magazine.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
I used to get this magazine when my daughter was younger. It was full of good tips, along with recipes and crafts for young children. There was useful information in each magazine.
Takesha W.
savannah, GA
I love this magazine because it gives me fresh ideas of fun things to do with my children. I even incorporate the activities from here when I am baby'sitting for friends.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I would like to purchase this magazine because I love to do DIY projects with my two year old daughter. But I might have to order online, no Kmart in town.
Veronica  G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Looking for ideas and projects to do with the little people in your family? This is the magazine for you. Always fun family friendly projects for all ages.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Family Fun Magazine. Great read! Has tons of craft idea for you and your family to enjoy together. Has great vacationing ideas for your family to enjoy!
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
I have 5 children. I really love the crafts and activities that this magazine suggests. It has lots of great rainy day things to do for all ages.
Kristi M.
Is this different then the other family fun magazine?
Deidre W.
Killeen, TX
Best craft idea?
Cecilia R.
Does this have like diy projects and game ideas?