BY KMART

Term: 15 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 50% off the cover price Create a happy home and a beautiful you with Family Circle. Serve sumptuous meals that tempt even the pickiest eaters. Make dull rooms sparkle with gorgeous decorating ideas. Bring your family even closer with expert parenting and relationship advice. Unlock your beauty potential with secrets that keep you looking and feeling fit and fabulous! Embrace the successful woman you are - with Family Circle. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

Leslie M.
I do not get this magazine through kmart.com but I do subscribe to it and I highly recommend it for those do-it-yourselfers who likes take on small projects, or cook. There are articles on how to clean different items in your home such as shower curtains or something that seems simple like getting rust off of an item how not to tarnish items or how to get something clean that cannot be washed in your washing machine....just a lot of details in this magazine that you don't want to miss.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
Great magazine I love some of the recipes that come in family circle! I love reading about new products and new ideas in this magazine. I love to see how others do life with their family and like to get new ideas and implement what I think would make our life easier. Love reading these articles and I believe they have some coupons too.
Kathleen F.
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I have been seriously considering getting a subscription to this magazine because I am constantly buying them at the store. I love the recipes they have and there are some great articles inside. I highly recommend trying it if you haven't read it yet.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Family recipe is a really great magazine. Tons of different ideas for the family. I love the recipes and different crafts that this magazine has. Can find at any news stands or you can get a yearly subscription online.
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
I love to read Family Circle magazine and I love the recipes I find in them. There is alway something new for me to learn in the magazine from home design to health.
Corinne M.
I've always really enjoyed the recipes in this magazine. Most are so simple and are great for a busy lifestyle. I still have a lot of recipes saved from old editions.
Tammi M.
Family Circle is great has everything from recipes to crafts even some great stories I get this magazine when I am on flights it also comes in Nook subscription.
Christina B.
Seagoville, TX
Another popular mag that gives you a taste of everything! From recipes, to stories, articles and even design ideas n tips. It's an all around great magazine to purchase!
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
I love this magazine, there are so many good recipes, health related articles and articles about the home whether it's decorating or do-it-yourself projects.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS MAZGINE IT'S HAS A LOT OF GREAT STORY AND LOT'S OR IDEAL FOR FOODS AND OTHER GREAT IDEAL I RECEIVE THIS EVERY MONTH I LOVE IT
Angela T.
Dallas, TX
Does anybody know how much this magazine costs? I've never bought one myself just read them at the doctors office.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Do you think their is a difference between family circle and woman's day?
Esther K.
Yes but they cater to similar demographics