Kmart.com Entertainment Weekly Magazine - Kmart.com uploaded by Tory K.

BY KMART

Term: 52 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 82% off the cover price Entertainment Weekly is the premier entertainment, arts and pop culture magazine. Every issue of Entertainment Weekly keeps you up-to-date with the latest entertainment news, reviews and celebrity interviews. Only Entertainment Weekly is packed with personal close-ups and behind-the-scenes stories you can't find anywhere else! Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
One of my favorite entertainment magazines. Keeps me up to date on movies, tv, and music. The cover photo is always very well done and the review/ratings on the inside are very comprehensive. It not only keeps me up to date on what is current, but also things coming out in the future.
Liz R.
I dislike that they have so many different covers all the time. I can understand maybe a bonus cover for people who subscribe, but 3-4 different covers is insane. I'm glad local libraries have them to flip through, because a subscription isn't really worth it; the magazine itself is only relevant for a very short period of time: until those movies, TV shows, or events happen. If it's something big and meaningful, I could just buy it at the store instead of paying for a bunch of other magazines that will just take up space.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
I use to love this magazine, but over time its content doesn't justify the price. Still includes a lot of good information on entertainment things (hence the name), but most of the content you can find on their website or elsewhere for free. If it was larger for the same price, it might be worth it, but currently I don't believe it is which makes me rather sad.
Stephanie N.
This is one of my favorite magazine. I not only get it sent to my house but also my email. It has a lot of great photography of the stars. It is organized very well. It has movies, television, music, books and even broadway theatre. The best part is it isn't full of ads. The one thing I find a problem is the price especially if you buy it in the store.
Cheri G.
London, OH
Very reasonably priced for all the articles. I like the well written and in depthness of it. Great pictures. Would recommend this to people who enjoy this type of magazine. My husband prefers it over me but he is a huge movie, film buff.
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
Bookworm Expert Level 3
If you're looking for something that is going to tell you all about the up and coming shows, movies, books, & music- then this is the magazine for you! Always well informed and a weekly issue right at your door. I definitely recommend.
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
Love their movies reviews! The fall TV preview is a must read for any avid TV watcher. I dont receive this magazine because i think it is a little pricey but i do like reading this online at the super market!
Ty'Kena G.
One of my favorite magazines , this magazine manages to cover ALL cultures of the entertainment business. I Also enjoy the little fashion sections they have. One of my favs, i always end up putting one in my in my basket when ever I'm grocery shopping.
Elise E.
Albuquerque, NM
This is the only magazine I still consistently read. It is a good mix of lists, articles, and reviews. Every week I am able to find at least one thing to sit down and read. It has also helped my find some of my new favourite tv shows, books, and movies.
Leanna B.
This is a great read! I have found that if I am trying to pass the time or if I have nothing to fo for an hour or so, I will pick up something like this to read and look through. The articles are always so interesting and they do a great job at keeping my attention for a little while.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Anyone read this anymore?