Arts & EntertainmentMediaMagazines & NewspapersKmart
Kmartcom East Coast Home + Design - Kmartcom

Kmart.com East Coast Home + Design - Kmart.com

by Kmart

Term: 9 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 48 % off the cover price East Coast Home + Design Magazine, a regional shelter magazine serving the affluent communities of Fairfield and Westchester County's features world re known Architects, Interior Designers and Builders. Both inspirational and aspirational, our beautiful photography and informative editorial make this a coffee table must for the Homeowner interested in home design. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks.

How much is the subscription?
Which was the Article that you like the most?
Sooooo obsessed with home design, should I buy?
Start your review of Kmart.com East Coast Home + Design - Kmart.com!
Albuquerque, NM
I love to look at these magazines about decorating your home them give you really good ideas to make your home look so comfy and pretty.
Carlsbad
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Because I love interior design, this magazine is always fun to look at for decorating ideas and overall total home-inspo! I don't have a subscription because not every issue has exactly what I'm looking for, but everyone's styles are different so I can't complain.
Absolutely love these kinds of books/magazines! Lately I've been into home decor and home ideas for my new apt and these really help to see the color schemes and great ideas of how to arrange and organize your home!
Westminster, CA
I don't know what it is about looking at homes and furniture, but I like it a lot. Maybe it's because it's for the days I want to relax with a book, but too tired to really read. It's really relaxing and neat to see people's creativity.
Lawrence, MA
Bookworm Expert Level 3
1,383 reviews
@Home gives you so many ways to the bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen, osoa gives you good recipe on green vegetables and great idea how to create a perfect meal for a great diet subscribe
Columbus, NE
I love Home and design magazines I love getting inspiration and fixing up my house and making it look nice
Milwaukee, WI
I think East Cost Home gives you great home decorating ideas. It has a variety of styles, no matter what your taste level is.
Astoria, NY
Bookworm Expert Level 2
me encantan todas las revistas de decoracion, sobre todo las buenas ideas que te dan para decorar la casa. en especial me gusta saber el precio de las decoraciones que ponen y los lugares donde encontrarlos
Tampa, FL
Me gusta esta revista , tiene bastantes ideas y diseños lindos , las fotos son buenisimas
Battle Creek, MI
I love these magazines I've always looked at them for good ideas and inspiration for my next room project, I recommend them for if you remodeling a room in your house or anywhere else.