BY KMART #35 in Magazines & Newspapers

Term: 6 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 17% off the cover price Dell Word Search Puzzles has all the fun that word search fans crave, with more than 70 puzzles in every issue. All skill levels are covered, so the entire family will enjoy Dell Word Search Puzzles. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

• We're Can I get one. And are there different word search,9 Answers
  • We're can I get this book5 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried to create a word search? 25 Answers
Michelle L.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I enjoy doing word search puzzles. It helps pass the time during the winter months.  it helps me to learn to spell also.  I like to do the easy simple ones.
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
My use and review of this is surely different than most people's, but others should know this if they don't already

I suffered a severe stem stroke and lost a lot of memory as well as a lot of other things. But my use of words is often still a struggle for me. I struggle to find the word I want to say, or say the wrong word not realizing it until someone corrects me. But where I was when I first had my stroke to now nearly 3 yes later is much improved. These word searches are a large part of why I'm better. Playing word games is one of the best and fastest ways to improving the issues. This is one that also required me to use a pen or pencil and mark in a book so it helped my hand eye coordination as well. I still use them, I'll never be the way I was, but you'll find I always have a word search in my bag. Great recovery tools! And cheap therapy!
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Love word puzzles and crosswords since I was young. They are my favorites and it keeps me from being bored. I do not have a subscription, thinking if I should get one since I enjoy them so much.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Love love love this my mom started doing them when i was young and then i just kind of got hooked on it i like to do them late at night Kmart.com Dell Word Search Puzzles Magazine - Kmart.com
Jessica C.
This Word Search Puzzles Magazine is great to pass the time. I keep one in the car and in my purse at all times. It is a great way to keep your mind busy and to have something to do while waiting at the doctors office, at home, or while sitting in the parent pick up line for hours. ūüėČ
Mai S.
Word search is always my favorite! Everywhere I go I would do word searches because it kept me busy. The best part about word searches is that it's for all ages. This also really helped your eyes too. The best part is word searches have them in all different types of themes.
Courtney N.
I love to have a word search in hand at all times. They are great to have whenever you have too much time on your hands and need to pass some time. There so much fun and I could do them for hours, I love to time myself too, to see how fast I can get them done.!
Laticia J.
Lumberton, NC
I enjoy word search by Dell because I can get them in a large print better for my eyes. I go places reading and solving the word search at the same time keeping my mind sharp through the many words and their meaning. whether it be a person place or thing.
Destiny Leah R.
Santa Maria, CA
I love word searches. They're so much fun. I can do the searches and be entertained for hours at a time. My favorite part is completing a book. And th bfn getting a new one. It's so satisfying to have all my books together to see them all together and competed
Jacqueline S.
I love word search books!! These used to be my go to when I was pregnant with my daughter. Having to wait in those waiting rooms with nothing to do made appointments so miserable these word search books helped me pass time while waiting.
Jeannie G.
Erath, LA
How many of these books do yall have I always look for new ones .
Brenda P.
Norfolk , VA
Has anyone ever tried to create a word search?
Marie T.
Bookworm Expert Level 3
How many Word Search books have you completed?
Shakaya H.
Toronto
We're Can I get one. And are there different word search,
Fatima R.
We're can I get this book