BY KMART

Term: 6 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 25% off the cover price Country Woman-The favorite life-style magazine of country-loving women for 40 years is filled with delicious country recipes, affordable decorating ideas, easy-to-make crafts, green-thumb advice for your gardens and wholesome humor. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

Debbie W.
Williamson, WV
Country Woman has been one of the magazines that I totally loved after I saw my first issue many years ago. It's wholesome, entertaining and has all I need for a pleasurable magazine. I never had to worry about anything obscene or indecent and it was exciting waiting for the next issue.
Megan P.
Amazing! I recommend it honestly I love it. It exceeded my expectations. I recommend this to others and others should support because this program is amazing. I learned about this online and have seen many people buy this.
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Is this a subscription or can you buy this in a store