BY KMART #48 in Magazines & Newspapers

Term: 10 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 70% off the cover price Country Living is your guide to easy living, simple elegance and happy times. Embrace the charm and simple pleasures of easy living. Decorate your home for cozy comfort. Invite nature indoors. Focus on family, happy memories and the things that really matter. Country Living is a breath of fresh air and a reminder to enjoy the simpler things in life! Every issue brings you terrific decorating tips, tricks and techniques to create your ideal country home, glorious, inspiring color photos of country comfort and style, fabulous ideas for warm inviting rooms, cozy bedrooms, bright kitchens and special hide-a-ways for your quiet times, secrets for creating a beautiful country garden, delicious recipes guaranteed to put warmth in your belly and happiness in your heart, easy but wonderful entertaining ideas and much, much more! Find new ways to cherish and use old treasures. Experience the renewal that comes from fresh country air, wood stoves and starry skies. Find peace and joy in simple elegance. Only Country Living brings you the very best of country life! Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

• Since most kmarts in my area have gone out of business, I...4 Answers
  • How many others love this magazine?19 Answers
Carol S.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I'm obsessed with an country living magazine! They always have amazing things and styles for the home, but I do wish the stuff was a bit more affordable to the average American some of the stuff is ridiculously priced!
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Love my Country Living Magazine! It has awesome articles, decorating ideas, recipes and so much more! Ask the Vet is always one of my favorite monthly sections. I never miss a month!
Tracy H.
Raymondville, MO
Great magazine. I subscribe to this because I love the pictures for decorating ideas. Even if I can't find the same decor I like to dream and dog ear pages I like
Dee H.
Do you like pretty, but functional decor. Then this is the magazine for you. Along with decor, you'll find sites and d I y projects along with resources for your household plans.
Adrianne G.
Torrance, CA
I love this magazine! Especially in the summer! With all of the pie and sweet tea recipes. Gets me in the mood for the Fourth of July and just warm care free family BBQ! And the house decor ideas are inspiring! I turn every page and say "I want my house Iike that! No like that! My kitchen will be like that! And that! Babe let's make that! Or that for that! Let's do diys! Babe I want to decorate and cook and re do everything!" I love this magazine!
Morgan R.
Freeland, MI
Love this magazine! It ha so many different ideas and decorating things that I want to try! This magazine gives a variety of ideas that do not break the piggy bank! It has great ideas and all of the ideas are visual and gives me locations of where to get the items!
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
I really love this magazine. They are great with keeping up with current trends as well as focusing on classic designs. The budget options are perfect! I love country chic! Oh, and don't forget the delicious recipes. They make everyone feel like a chef.
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
This is a great magazine that covers all sorts of topics across the board! Decorating, gardening, recipes, DIY ideas, you name it, it's in their! And if you do love the country living decor, this is a must have!
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
This is a great magazine for people who enjoy country decor, DIY projects and the country life. I look forward to each issue
And finding little gems like recipes and tips for short cuts on projects inside.
Juawana A.
This magazine had beautiful ideas and looks especially summer its nice to have a go to in you wanna relax and not be overwhelmed with a bizzy magazine that can totally knock u off subject.
Keara W.
How many others love this magazine?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
Since most kmarts in my area have gone out of business, I wonder if they will have then online?