BY KMART

Term: 6 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 30% off the cover price Cook's Illustrated is the home-cooking companion for every aspiring chef! Each issue of Cook's Illustrated is packed with succulent recipes, equipment resources, "how-to" guides for those challenging dishes, the latest cookbook reviews and much more. From delectable Bolognese sauce to marvelous chocolate mousse, Cook's Illustrated will have every course of your meals turning out perfectly! Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

Heather C.
Heather C.
Newport
I love this magazine. Sometimes they get a bit too bogged down in the details- just give me the recipe already!- but by reading the articles in their entirety, I have learned SO MANY tips and tricks that I've been able to apply to other recipes as well. I'd give it a solid A.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
One of the best cooking magazine around! Love the pics, tips, and recipes. I learn a ton about cooking from each magazine!! I also love the pic on the back cover. I have many of these framed and in my kitchen.
Aaron J.
Aaron J.
Gettysburg, PA
Just like your mother used to have. These illustrated guides are great way to stay active in the kitchen and take you back to those home cooked meals of the past. A must have for any true foodie interested in the how to.
lynn g.
lynn g.
Louisville , Ky
This is a resource not just a magazine! Each magazine is a keeper. The authors experiment up to forty different trials to come up with the recipe that is published. Every recipe is assured amazing. Worth every penny. No photographs but beautiful drawings.
Joanna G.
Joanna G.
I love cooks illustrated. I'm barely starting my collection of kitchen gadgets and recipes so really turn to this magazine for the latest news latest recipes and latest gadget reviews.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Portsmouth, RI
Really one of the best cooking magazines out there. Well worth the money. Many of my go to recipe have come from cooks.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Waukesha, WI
This magazine has great recipes in it and has all of the latest cooking gadgets to keep you updated. The recipes are a little too upscale for my kitchen,
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
I love a good cooking book filled with delicious, tasty recipes. Its just that amazing
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
This is an entertaining magazine with beautiful illustrations. Would make a cute small gift for a bridal shower.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
I enjoy this magazine slot.Cooks illustiated cook book magazine.I love the illusteations it helps me to know if I am preparing the recipe right.Like visuals.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Roy, UT
Is this worth the money?