Kmart.com Contract Design Magazine - Kmart.com uploaded by Kelley C.

BY KMART

Term: 12 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 34% off the cover priceCONTRACT is written for interior designers, architects and furniture dealers who design interior spaces and specify furnishings and building products for their commercial and institutional clients. Editorial features include design installations, product introductions, business and technology issues, trends and news of industry events and people. CONTRACT is published monthly. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

• for interior designers. this magazine also has a twitter account.14 Answers
  • What is the Kmart.com part about? 14 Answers
  • This magazine seams interesting is it worth the buy?30 Answers
GENESIS NAZARET J.
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I found this product incredible, because it fulfills its purpose because it gives you benefits to your beauty. I recommend it a lot, I loved it, I got very good results when I used the product I love it perfect.
Alonso E.
Miami
Bookworm Expert Level 1
They are among the best I have read the very good subject super beautiful the good quality
Megan S.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
This would be a great magazine to have in my design office. It's a little pricey and haven't seen the updated one but it has some great designs inside.
Genevieve R.
Florence, AZ
I like these books . They are amazing for children and are funny as well. They are always a go to book for me
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Haven't ever read this magazine but would be cool to read for ideas on building somthing
hailey j.
I love this magazine !
It has really good quality stories that I enjoy
I recommend this
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this magazine. It always gives me good ideas and inspirations. I love that every issue has something new to read, and always gives me something to look forward to. Love it!
Amanda M.
Love love this magazine, love reading it .. it was very helpful and I learnt alot ..will recommend any day !!!
Kelley C.
It was very helpful and useful! Not too expensive and my favorite part was that it was an easy read! I read almost every week.
Jada R.
Chester, VA
This is rare to find this magazine and i love this makes me think what i want to build i recommend to people who like me!
Trinity H.
This magazine seams interesting is it worth the buy?
Kelli G.
What is the Kmart.com part about?
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 3
for interior designers. this magazine also has a twitter account.
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
What do they do? I have no idea