Kmart.com Contract Design Magazine - Kmart.com uploaded by Kelley C.

BY KMART

Term: 12 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 34% off the cover priceCONTRACT is written for interior designers, architects and furniture dealers who design interior spaces and specify furnishings and building products for their commercial and institutional clients. Editorial features include design installations, product introductions, business and technology issues, trends and news of industry events and people. CONTRACT is published monthly. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

• for interior designers. this magazine also has a twitter ...14 Answers
  • What is the Kmart.com part about? 14 Answers
  • This magazine seams interesting is it worth the buy?30 Answers
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this magazine. It always gives me good ideas and inspirations. I love that every issue has something new to read, and always gives me something to look forward to. Love it!
angel h.
Subscribing to this magazine JUST for the beautifully done photos is enough for me! i subbed last year and continue just because of the gorgeous photos.
Megan S.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
This would be a great magazine to have in my design office. It's a little pricey and haven't seen the updated one but it has some great designs inside.
Kelley C.
It was very helpful and useful! Not too expensive and my favorite part was that it was an easy read! I read almost every week.
Jada R.
Chester, VA
This is rare to find this magazine and i love this makes me think what i want to build i recommend to people who like me!
Genevieve R.
Florence, AZ
I like these books . They are amazing for children and are funny as well. They are always a go to book for me
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Haven't ever read this magazine but would be cool to read for ideas on building somthing
Xyanna F.
Columbus, OH
Love reading this magazine have some useful tricks. Recommend to my friends and family.
Danielle K.
As an interior designer these type of magazines I love. Never have to many to google.
Arili S.
Coalinga, CA
Great I like it . Great just to see what's out their !! I also really recommend it
Trinity H.
This magazine seams interesting is it worth the buy?
Kelli G.
What is the Kmart.com part about?
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 3
for interior designers. this magazine also has a twitter account.
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
What do they do? I have no idea