BY KMART

Term: 8 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 37% off the cover price Colorado Homes & Lifestyles Magazine is Colorado's finest and favorite source for exquisite homes, design trends and ideas, remodeling, gardening, and travel. Also including personality profiles, fine antiques and local events, you get the best of fine living in Colorado. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I love these. Interior design has always been something I loved and this is one of the many magazines I read.
Jamilatu A.
Boston, MA
I love these soo much. While other girls were cutting out designer clothings and their dream dresses, I spent most of my time dream up, redecorating, and picking out how I want my dream house to be. I can't wait to have an apartment to myself. The amount of shopping and decorating of it will be outstanding thanks to this magazine and many others.
Tamya E.
Palmdale, California
Love these .They have so many great ideas as well as tips .I highly suggest
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Love buying this mag it helped me out a lot when I first purchased my first home I got a lot of ideas from these book of what I wanted in my home.
Kortney W.
Erie, Pa
Great for looking through and finding some more inspirational pictures of homes
jonathan n.
Westminster, CA
This magazine is literally at almost every doctors office I go to. I like seeing how people decorate their homes, although I don't believe I'll ever have the money to do so. However, it still passes the time and gives me ideas that I could do at home by improvising.
Danielle K.
Love looking through magazines to get ideas for work. Lots of inspiration..
Jenny P.
Carpentersvle, IL
I love taking a look at these magazines, they intertain me and keep me busy when I'm bored haha love these
candi W.
Blasdell, NY
It gives me great ideas for decorating my cabin for an outdoorsy feel. Love all the ideas
Cheyenne C.
Colorado Homes is such a cabin-inspo magazine! I love looking at it for decorating ideas and just overall the satisfying warm and cozy feel that Colorado and it's beauty gives me. If you're a visual person with a modern camper's heart like me, you'll really like this magazine.
Rita S.
Looks beautiful
Jessica B.
So many k mart books !!! Aren't they slowly closing down more and more stores ??