BY KMART

Packaged for individual use and to replenish first aid stations and kits. Bandages with antibiotic are convenient one-step infection protection. Bandages minimize the appearance of scars. Bandages attach with adhesive. Bandages come in assorted sizes. Bandages Type: Antibiotic; Global Product Type: Bandages; Material(s): N/A; Mounting: With Adhesive. see more...

Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Vista, CA
This is my go to band aid. It is a time saver for my lil boy who loves to scruff his legs up. He can never sit still long enough to get the cream on the leg or band aid then get the band aid on with out a mess.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Lufkin, TX
Band aid brand seems to be the only band aid i can get to stay on my skin for any length of time. This one seems to help with the appearance and feel of skin once you remove it.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Love how it has the protecting in the band aid already and I love how much flexible this band aid has
Patrick D.
Patrick D.
I love these! I hate knowing that I only have a Band-Aid on that just helps cover a blemish. But these, I could depend on them