BY KMART

50% more printing space for tab titles than traditional tab dividers. Special tab design allows easy insertion and removal, but keeps insert securely in place. Global Product Type: Index Dividers; Index Divider Style: Insertable Tab; Index Divider Type: Customizable; Index Divider Size: 11 x 8 1/2. see more...

kristi e.
Capon Bridge, WV
These have a tendency to rip at the rings. It is also hard to put the labels in the tabs. If you intend on utilizing these for a research project -Don't. They will not last and will not look professional. Pay more for the printable tab dividers and get the A you deserve.
Alexandria C.
Waterbury, CT
I love these. They are a great help to use as dividers in binders for classes and to make sure your notes will not get mixed up.
katie h.
I used these things every year of high school and i still use them today. great way to stay organized
kiaya j.
Lindsey, OH
Such a great way to stay organized and keep everything in one binder.. good quality and cheap enough if you need a lot of them!
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
These dividers serve their purpose. I prefer to have color ones so that I can tell them apart. the paper that you wrote to tell you what it us always seems to fall out
angel h.
I used to use these in school and they held up for the entire year! no ripping or anything! definitely one of my favorites.
Chelsey W.
Mishawaka, IN
These tabs don't budge and won't tear. Keeps things organized and tidy! Helps with those who need a bit of help with organization.
Kay C.
I always use these big tab dividers. They are so much more handy than the smaller ones.
Alyssa  M.
I used these in middle school. They ripped even though they weren't supposed to.
Jazmin O.
Pearland, TX
I have been using dividers since elementary. So I don't really see why anyone wouldn't need them, great buy.