BY KMART

Labels stick, stay and remove cleanly to make changes and revisions to folder tabs. Guaranteed printer performance in HP, Canon, Epson and other popular printers. Global Product Type: Labels; Label Type: File Folder; Label Size - text: 3 7/16 x 2/3; Design: N/A. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
These are perfect for the office and even school. I work at a leasing office and they are one of the best folders that we use in the office. They are effective and the labels are self adhesive .
Laura B.
Laura B.
Delaware, OH
They truly are removable! I didn't think that was a nessessaty selling point when I grabbed these labels one day but found that I did need to remove and reapply labels for various reasons and it worked well. Removed easily and stayed in place after being reapplied.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
I love these labels. They make it so easy to get get organized and they were useful to me in nursing school.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Avery always delivers on their products. They are easy to use, last and you can print from an extensive amount of printers. Always my first choice.