BY KMART #64 in School Supplies

Expands for maximum holding capacity. Acid-free, archival-safe, nonstick material won't lift print off inserts. Diamond clear cover offers exceptional clarity. Three-hole punched, allowing you to store unpunched inserts. Global Product Type: Sheet Protectors; Insert Size: 11 x 8 1/2; Load Orientation: Top; Sheet Capacity: 50. see more...

• Do you use these ? 8 Answers
  • What do they mean by "multi page capacity" as I've always been ab...5 Answers
  • Are these only sold on Kmart.com? 6 Answers
Adrianne G.
Torrance, CA
Great for biology class! It made sure my notes stood clean during dissections. I love them and now use them for every class. They kept my binder clean and organized. Let's not forget it limits the chances of my papers ripping out. I will never have a binder without them.
Christina M.
Wilson, NC
These are the best! You can use them in so many ways! Cool tip, if you put a piece of paper in it, you can write on the outside with a dry erase marker and it acts as a dry erase board! I've done this with worksheets and other activities so the kiddos can do them over and over.
Adriana G.
These are affordable and easy to use. They could be used for school, work, projects, basically anything. They keep your papers in good place. You don't have to worry about them ripping or getting wrinkled.
Nhu D.
Anaheim, CA
I liked this better than store brand ones. The plastic is a little better quality. It's also a snug enough fit so ruled paper doesn't slip out. The holes on the side are also strong, so I've never ripped one.
Christina K.
Chico, CA
I use these to organize my craft binder. They open up enough to fit more than a few sheets. I fill mine with. sewing patterns and scrapbooking paper. Iron ons. Embroidery string. They're really multiple Roosevelt.
Rachel F.
I use these to keep all important papers and assignments clean and neat before I turn them in and after I have received them back. Makes it so much easier to stay organized!
Alyssa B.
Perry, FL
These are nothing special but get the job done. Very very cheap and easy to pick up in a pinch with no problem. But these don't last forever so keep that in mind
Angela T.
Great product! ... this is an excellent item to use when you need to protect your documents. You can use this items for school, business and professional projects. Never feel concern for the appearence of your document as it is very well protected.
Jessica D.
These sheet protectors are very strong and easy to use. Makes projects look nice and clean. After your done you can reuse them again. They are very effective and affordable not to expensive.
Jessica M.
Love it. Works so great protects all my stuff and it's set in a great price. My cons will be I would've wanted it to be thicker but other than that I loved it. Thank you!
Ria Faith H.
Are these sheet protector standard size?
Kylar O.
Do you use these ?
Allison C.
Are these only sold on Kmart.com?
Michelle B.
What do they mean by "multi page capacity" as I've always been able to add multiple pages to sheet protectors.
Heather L.
Will this work good on sensitive skin?