BY KMART #70 in School Supplies

Expands for maximum holding capacity. Acid-free, archival-safe, nonstick material won't lift print off inserts. Diamond clear cover offers exceptional clarity. Three-hole punched, allowing you to store unpunched inserts. Global Product Type: Sheet Protectors; Insert Size: 11 x 8 1/2; Load Orientation: Top; Sheet Capacity: 50. see more...

• Do you use these ? 8 Answers
  • What do they mean by "multi page capacity" as I've always been ab...5 Answers
  • Are these only sold on Kmart.com? 6 Answers
Adrianne G.
Adrianne G.
Torrance, CA
Great for biology class! It made sure my notes stood clean during dissections. I love them and now use them for every class. They kept my binder clean and organized. Let's not forget it limits the chances of my papers ripping out. I will never have a binder without them.
Angela T.
Angela T.
Great product! ... this is an excellent item to use when you need to protect your documents. You can use this items for school, business and professional projects. Never feel concern for the appearence of your document as it is very well protected.
Nhu D.
Nhu D.
Anaheim , CA
I liked this better than store brand ones. The plastic is a little better quality. It's also a snug enough fit so ruled paper doesn't slip out. The holes on the side are also strong, so I've never ripped one.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
These are affordable and easy to use. They could be used for school, work, projects, basically anything. They keep your papers in good place. You don't have to worry about them ripping or getting wrinkled.
Gina C.
Gina C.
Great durable protectors. They are so heavy-duty that at the end of a semester, I can empty out the papers that I don't need and just use them for the new ones. Keeps me a little more organized!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
These sheet protectors are very strong and easy to use. Makes projects look nice and clean. After your done you can reuse them again. They are very effective and affordable not to expensive.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
I use these to keep all important papers and assignments clean and neat before I turn them in and after I have received them back. Makes it so much easier to stay organized!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Love it. Works so great protects all my stuff and it's set in a great price. My cons will be I would've wanted it to be thicker but other than that I loved it. Thank you!
carrie k.
carrie k.
These are good for binders I use these with my stories to organize my chapters with and I absolutely love them cheap and they give you alot
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
These are a necessity in college. These are perfect to keep syllabus, charts, important notes, schedules, etc. I highly recommend!
Ria Faith H.
Ria Faith H.
Are these sheet protector standard size?
Kylar O.
Kylar O.
Do you use these ?
Allison C.
Allison C.
Are these only sold on Kmart.com?
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
What do they mean by "multi page capacity" as I've always been able to add multiple pages to sheet protectors.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Will this work good on sensitive skin?