BY KMART

Quick-drying sheets prevent smudging. Jam-free guaranteed! Global Product Type: Labels; Label Type: Address; Label Size - text: 8 1/2 x 11; Design: N/A. see more...

Rachel S.
Wichita, KS
I'm a huge fan of all the Avery brand labels. They stick onto everything extremely well and are easy to print on. I haven't found another brand of labels that are any better. I would definitely recommend this product. I've never had any issues with them.
Corbin R.
I usually keep a pack of these around the house and they are great for just about anything you need to label. They stick really well the first time. However, if you peel them up and stick them to something else they loose their stick more than they probably should. The paper used it extremely durable as well so I've never experienced any bleeding or ripping which is great if you are using them to label a lighter colored surface. This brand makes multiple sizes as well!
michaela h.
These labels are the best and very easy to apply. They hold very well on whatever you put them on I was very pleased with them
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
We love Avery labels they have so many great products you cant go wrong with this brand highly recommend
Katie M.
South Bend, IN
Super nice to just be able to print out a label and stick it on so I can ship my textbooks back and such.
Christina S.
Saint Peters, MO
I love Avery labels! Easy to use and you can print from templates in Microsoft Word. So convenient.
Abbie S.
Lebanon, IN
I ship a lot of packages and these made printing labels from usps and eBay.com so much easier.