BY KMART

Easy Peel feature makes removing labels even easier. Columns can be separated to expose label edges for faster peeling. Smudge- and jam-free guaranteed! Smooth feed sheet edges prevent adhesive build-up that causes jams. Quick-drying sheets prevent smudging. Global Product Type: Labels; Label Type: Address; Label Size - text: 1/2 x 1 3/4; Design: N/A. see more...

Val I.
Val I.
Barrington, NJ
I used these at my job as an educational program coordinator and liked the fact that they helped me to organize my filing cabinets in a nice way. I liked that I could print out typeface onto them instead of handwriting, for a neater look.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Stefanie W.
Stefanie W.
Tonawanda, NY
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Hoover, Al
I could be wrong, but I feel like I've purchased these in places other than Kmart before. But either way, Avery is a great brand that is affordable but has quality products!