BY KMART

Term: 4 issues - One Year SubscriptionOur mission is to offer expert advice and perspective for those building, renovating, or furnishing a home in the Arts and Crafts spirit. Offering hundreds of resources, we showcase the work not only of past masters, but also of those whose livelihoods are made in creating well-crafted homes, furnishings, and works of art today. Each issue is a portfolio of the best work in new construction, restoration, and interpretive design, presented through intelligent writing and beautiful photographs. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

Mrs J.
I purchased this for my mom and every time I go over there is a new decoration or project that she has completed or working on
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
The ideas I get from here for furniture and the colors and designs that go together help me decorate my own house.
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
I really like this magazine.....I love finding new crafts, and products to try so it was very entertaining to me.
Elvira N.
Stockton, CA
Great inspiration when your out of ideas! I really recommend getting this magazine! It's really helped me get inspired!!
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
If you like arts and crafts buy this magazine you won't be disappointed great great ideas
Lezlie C.
I love this Arts, home, and crafts magazine! It has a little bit of everything and is fun to look at all the amazing crafts that are in here! I would definitely recommend to other crafty people out there
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
I've purchased this magazine every now and again. I absolutely love the inspiring ideas for decorating the home and other wonderful crafting ideas. If you're a craft I highly highly recommend. Decently priced.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
This magazine is extremely informative issue after issue. It it well put together, and has many informative articles. The photos are flawlessly taken.
Ashley G.
Bookworm Expert
Love this magazine so many great ideas I always love getting it and very affordable
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
This is a DIY time magazine so if you like creating your own magic this would be a good magazine to purchase
Kathleen B.
Stillwater, ok
I never knew this existed. Where could I find it!
Amber C.
Chehalis, Wa
Am I the only one who wasn't aware that Kmart.com has their own line of magazines?
Sarah A.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Can you only get this magazine from kmart.com?
hidexi m.
El Cajon, CA
Que estilo de decoración tiene ?
Jennifer M.
Dallas, TX
Is this recommended for al types of homes and apartments?