BY KMART

Term: 4 issues - One Year SubscriptionOur mission is to offer expert advice and perspective for those building, renovating, or furnishing a home in the Arts and Crafts spirit. Offering hundreds of resources, we showcase the work not only of past masters, but also of those whose livelihoods are made in creating well-crafted homes, furnishings, and works of art today. Each issue is a portfolio of the best work in new construction, restoration, and interpretive design, presented through intelligent writing and beautiful photographs. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Bookworm Expert
I love how inspiring this magazine is. From home decor to art and crafts ideas, it really just has everything that you would want from a crafting magazine. It's very affordable and great to read. I totally recommend it!
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
I've purchased this magazine every now and again. I absolutely love the inspiring ideas for decorating the home and other wonderful crafting ideas. If you're a craft I highly highly recommend. Decently priced.
Lezlie C.
Lezlie C.
I love this Arts, home, and crafts magazine! It has a little bit of everything and is fun to look at all the amazing crafts that are in here! I would definitely recommend to other crafty people out there
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
This magazine is extremely informative issue after issue. It it well put together, and has many informative articles. The photos are flawlessly taken.
Elvira N.
Elvira N.
Stockton, CA
Great inspiration when your out of ideas! I really recommend getting this magazine! It's really helped me get inspired!!
kristal r.
kristal r.
Doral, FL
Its very good and i want one for me , i recommend this for all , i really liked love it !!!! You gonna love it
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
If you like arts and crafts buy this magazine you won't be disappointed great great ideas
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Bookworm Expert
Love this magazine so many great ideas I always love getting it and very affordable
Katie C.
Katie C.
Largo, FL
A great DIY type magazine to give you dozens of ideas on how to update your home!
Lana M.
Lana M.
I just got my subscription to this magazine! I plan on doing some crafts soon!
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
Stillwater, ok
I never knew this existed. Where could I find it!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Can you only get this magazine from kmart.com?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Chehalis, Wa
Am I the only one who wasn't aware that Kmart.com has their own line of magazines?
hidexi m.
hidexi m.
El cajon, CA
Que estilo de decoración tiene ?
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Dallas, TX
Is this recommended for al types of homes and apartments?