BY KMART

Term: 6 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 37% off the cover price American Cheerleader The magazine devoted to teens with a passion to cheer! Learn try out, fitness and nutrition tips for being your best. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

Korri M.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
When I was a cheerleader I used to read this magazine daily it was such a good magazine to get the latest scoop on what was Cheerleading like shoes different poses or different dances it was an all-around good magazine to read
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
I love this magazine. I am a retired all star cheerleader and myself and my team have been featured. It has great tips for beginners and experts! Love the inspiring stories! My favorite part is the listings of teams who have placed in competitions!
Jessica C.
American Cheerleader Magazine had great pictures and great articles. My daughter loves reading it. This would be great for any girl or guy who loves reading about cheerleaders, is a cheerleader, or just wants to learn more about it.
Courtney R.
Valparaiso, IN
I used to get this when I was a cheerleader in high school. I really enjoyed getting it and looked forward to reading it. I do not any longer get it or have a subscription.
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Definitely used to be one of my favorite magazine subscriptions when I was in middle school. I was a cheerleader and not only did it give sport tips it also gave great lifestyle ones as well.
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
Give Me the A give me that letter B I won't that C goo cheerleader if you want to be a omg leader them read this magazine to be the top of your school woo hoo!!
Jada R.
Chester, VA
Thier one cousin who like cheerleader and she is one herself and she loves this magazine and i also like this too give me imformation and how!
Nicole D.
I used to read this growing up. It feels like ages ago. Do they still make new issues? I used to buy them at the grocery store.
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
This would be a great gift for someone who loves or wants to be a cheerleader it could show them w few tips and tricks!
Nancy C.
Highland, CA
I loved reading this a kid, I was always into Cheerleading. Had a lot of information and some cool pictures
Is this a thick magazine?
Dominique T.
Cheer is life
k h.
Would it be good as a present for cheerleader?
Cecilia R.
My sister just got into cheerleading She is so into it! Are these magazines any good? She loves anything cheerleading but she's not much of a magazine girl
Amanda P.
Laredo, TX
Is this actually a good cheerleading magazine? I have always wanted to buy one but they never had them where im from. The only way I could get my hands on one is if I subscribed. Is it actually worth subscribing to?