Kmart.com Alternative Press Magazine - Kmart.com

by Kmart

Term: 12 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 62% off the cover price Alternative Press covers youth culture and the world of new music, including alternative, indie, ska, electronic, dub, industrial, punk, techno, underground, rock, ambient and more. Each monthly issue contains interviews with indie bands and established acts, reviews of new releases, celebrity profiles, fashion spreads, cutting-edge film reviews, and information about new technologies. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks.

Who else loves this magazine
Start your review of Kmart.com Alternative Press Magazine - Kmart.com!
How would you rate this product?
Tulare, CA
I love this magazine it's cool and really well made I recommend it to anyone that likes bands.
Used to love to read this back in the old day. Great for interviews and photo shoots of bands.
La Verne , CA
Alternative Press magazine is great. I love how it features up and coming alternative artists.
Omaha, NE
Bookworm Expert Level 3
For the rock music lover, AP offers a look into lives of bands and you'll discover new music.
Ypsilanti , MI
This is a good magazine for rock,punk, alternative music lovers! Great articles and writing
Seffner, FL
Awesome magazine for those into rock, punk, etc. great reviews and sensational graphics.
Lake Charles, LA
Great magazine for people of a broad music type , I love this perfect (; !!!
Great magazine for people of a broad music type , I love this perfect (; !!!
Cleveland , TX
I love Kmart. I used to work for them. I love the magazine. It is awesome.
I love Kmart. I used to work for them. I love the magazine. It is awesome.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...