BY KMART

Term: 12 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 33% off the cover price All You is designed for the value-conscious American Woman. The magazine provides practical, realistic and affordable ideas for every area of her life. All You offers recognition and encouragement that makes women feel great about their lives and themselves. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

• Are they truly discontinuing this, as one person said?1 Answers
  • Where have you purchased All You? I have only seen them at Walmart. 6 Answers
Shannon M.
Danville, PA
Usually the first magazine I grab. I love the recipes, I've made more than one. Lots of great coupons. Just an all around great magazine.
Melissa  L.
Voorhees, NJ
Love the recipes and the articles. I also love the coupons and smart ways to save money. Even though a lot of the articles and tips could probably be found online, it's a nice time passer for the beach or sitting in the doctors office.
Sherri H.
One of my favorite magazines! I have been a subscriber for a few years now. It has wonderful up to date articles on how to save time and money. It contains seasonal recipes that are terrific! The coupons are a plus as well! I suggest that you try this magazine if you haven't yet.
Jaime G.
Battle Creek, MI
I love this magazine! I have been subscribing to it for years now. It has great coupons, sometimes samples included, as well as the best recipes in this magazine. This is one that I can read cover to cover.
Telissa T.
Akron , OH
This magazine is great for a couponer however, i have noticed that the amount of coupons have definitely trickled down from a year or so ago. Its still more than enough to pay for the cost of the magazine though so ...go for it
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
All you magazine has become my favorite.enough coupons in it to pay for itself.Great DO it yourself projects,quick and easy recipes.fashion.this magazine h as everything.and it is very inexpensive.Love it!
Michelle W.
Fayetteville, NC
This was a great magazine. i hate they discontinued it. it had great ideas, coupons. tips on saving money, inspirational stories.
Kimberly F.
This magazine is so fun and it's cheap! Most of this quality are at least $5 but you can get this for around 1.99! It also has great coupons.
Alena C.
Flint, MI
I enjoy this magazine because of the coupons but also the articles on saving money they often list websites or tips I haven't found online.
BarryJammie C.
Lots of coupons and Recipes so that's a good think. But then there are tons of ads and little to read.
Nayrobi C.
Where have you purchased All You? I have only seen them at Walmart.
Connie S.
Brownsburg, IN
Are they truly discontinuing this, as one person said?