BY KMART

Term: 12 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 33% off the cover price All You is designed for the value-conscious American Woman. The magazine provides practical, realistic and affordable ideas for every area of her life. All You offers recognition and encouragement that makes women feel great about their lives and themselves. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

• Are they truly discontinuing this, as one person said?1 Answers
  • Where have you purchased All You? I have only seen them at Walmart. 6 Answers
Nayrobi C.
Despite being able to get recipes and coupons online these days, this is a great magazine. I enjoy reading their tips and ideas. They usually have a coupon you can use for the next issue (when purchasing without a subscription). I agree with other reviewers; the amount of coupons have definitely decreased over the years.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
This is one of my favorite magazines. I always look forward to receiving this in the mail because of the high value coupons it usually contains but I have noticed the coupons are declining in number and value. I enjoy the recipes and craft projects and ideas included in the magazine also-there's a little of everything.
Sherri H.
One of my favorite magazines! I have been a subscriber for a few years now. It has wonderful up to date articles on how to save time and money. It contains seasonal recipes that are terrific! The coupons are a plus as well! I suggest that you try this magazine if you haven't yet.
Melissa  L.
Voorhees, NJ
Love the recipes and the articles. I also love the coupons and smart ways to save money. Even though a lot of the articles and tips could probably be found online, it's a nice time passer for the beach or sitting in the doctors office.
Telissa T.
Akron, OH
This magazine is great for a couponer however, i have noticed that the amount of coupons have definitely trickled down from a year or so ago. Its still more than enough to pay for the cost of the magazine though so ...go for it
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
All you magazine has become my favorite.enough coupons in it to pay for itself.Great DO it yourself projects,quick and easy recipes.fashion.this magazine h as everything.and it is very inexpensive.Love it!
Jaime G.
Battle Creek , MI
I love this magazine! I have been subscribing to it for years now. It has great coupons, sometimes samples included, as well as the best recipes in this magazine. This is one that I can read cover to cover.
Francis S.
Decent articles and recipes. The last two magazines have had no coupons. Most of the info can be found online, though. I will not renew this magazine when the subscription expires.
johannah S.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
My favorite magazine. They best articles beauty,recipes,crafts,etc. The recipes are great have madw couple.I also really like the coupons they display through magazine.
Kimberly F.
This magazine is so fun and it's cheap! Most of this quality are at least $5 but you can get this for around 1.99! It also has great coupons.
Nayrobi C.
Where have you purchased All You? I have only seen them at Walmart.
Connie S.
Brownsburg, IN
Are they truly discontinuing this, as one person said?