Kmart.com ACCO Binder Clips, Steel Wire, 3/4

Kmart.com ACCO Binder Clips, Steel Wire, 3/4" Cap, Dozen

BY KMART

Durable binder clips provide a secure hold. Handles can be hung, folded flat, or removed for permanent binding. Efficient triangular design delivers a powerful grip, yet releases easily. Rust-resistance adds quality to value. Clip/Clamp Type: Binder Clips; Global Product Type: Clips/Clamps; Color(s): Black; Silver; Material(s): Plastic Clip; Steel Wire. see more...

Kmart.com ACCO Binder Clips, Steel Wire, 3/4
Kmart.com ACCO Binder Clips, Steel Wire, 3/4" Cap, Dozen
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
These binder clips get the job done. They're pretty similar to all the other brands out there though, so I suggest doing some pricing research before purchasing.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
I have these in various sizes and I love them! They keep papers and other documents securely together.
Becki J.
Becki J.
Las Vegas , NV
I have these in various sizes. I frequently assemble packers too large for paper clips these keep the papers neat and together.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
I have all kinds of these. They keep everything together and organized for me!
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Albany , Ny
These are pretty standard. They come In the traditional black color and firmly hold your papers together or to a binder. Must have for the office
Diana P.
Diana P.
I use Binder Clips a lot, in my work to group papers of different thickness, in my house I use them to seal any bag or package of the kitchen or the things of my children, in my crafts with scrap are also super useful ... The best invention they could make of the clips
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Fresno , CA
These work very nicely and are defiantly one of the better prices I've seen. I have not had any issues with any breaking yet and they hold quite a bit
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
What can we really say about binder clips? I mean, they are just binder clips... but well I have found that the Acco ones are quite good and durable, I still have some I bought some years ago and they keep working pretty well with no problems, they are not bent, or broken at all.
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
I have the big versin. This good quiality?