Kmart Corporation Smart Sense Razor, Triple Blade with Lubricating Strip, Women's Disposable, 5 razors - KMART CORPORATION

BY SMART SENSE

Translucent color handles. Triple blades provide a close shave performance with one comfortable stroke. The high tech blades are coated with an ultra micro thin film for a softer feeling. The lubricating strip gives you less irritation and friction while shaving. These specially positioned blades are designed to shave progressively closer in one single stroke. The first blade cuts the longer hairs out as it touches less and the second and third blade cuts the remaining hairs out as it touches more. Blades made in Korea. see more...

Takisha H.
Silver Spring, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These razors are the lowest ranked if the ones that I've tried. That being said, they're not horrible, and they get the job done. It's just a bit more rough and not as soft if a finish. But realistically would I buy them again? Probably.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
ruby B.
Briarcliff Manor, NY
They do the job, stay sharp and economical enough for my household. They last a couple of weeks if properly dried after each use. I use exclusively for my underarms and bikini area.
Evelyn P.
Washington, MI
Gosto muito dessa gillete porque é muito prático, rápido e facil de usar! O unico problema é que engrossa o pelo e fica umas bolinhas na regiao onde tirei o pelo! Mas pra quem procura uma opcao rapida para usar de vez em quando, esse produto é uma delas!
Hailey P.
a new iphone in my day to get this game done with this game I just woke myself off and my mom is going on my own and my mom got my dad and texted my dad and she got it and I was just thinking I got to get my mom and she said she got me to come get home
Babylon A.
Fargo, ND
One of the best razors, very inexpensive and easy to clean. Gives a close and smooth shave. Works perfectly with any shaving gel. High recommended.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Cheap razors for a quick shave. Not
The best shave and do not last more than. A few shaves. Great if you are low on cash but still want smooth legs
Jacqueline F.
I loved that they didn't cut me. Smooth to cut my hairs. Price was okay for value of the razor i use them every week to shave. Very easy to use.