BY SMART SENSE #77 in Men's Razors

Open Design of Cartridge: The open design on the reverse of the blade cartridge makes it easy to rinse the blades. Six Blade Shaving Technology: Six blades for superior comfort and close shaves. Front-Hinged Swing System: The pivoting head provides for on easy, clean and comfortable shave. Ergonomically Designed Handle: Non-slip rubber along the side of the handle provides special benefits for a man's grip. Blades made in Korea. see more...

Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Rebecca C.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband has to shave often for his job so we go through a lot of razors. He loves these. He gets a close shave and smooth skin after.
Jorge F.
es lo mejor del mundo muy recomendable para todos, es lo mejor de los mejor para la piel para una mejor rasurada y mejor
Anabel A.
Queens,NY
Mi esposo adora este producto, creo que ha sido de lo mejor que el ha probado, se siente satisfecho con el resultado
Elise M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This product is really really great. I have used it in the past and I works user it again. My friends enjoy it too.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Hey, you can get it to you by email or phone number is on a regular schedule for next week, and I have a good idea
Oksana D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
This is an awesome product! It does what it says. My family and friends love this product and its a good price.
Lindsay s.
beirut, achkout
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
One of the best product line, take care skin health thats is amazing, isn't expensive, I can buy it thousands times, I just love love it! Super recommended
Jennifer L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Is an amazing store is incredible and the prices are not to much expensive are normal right now is my favorite color