BY SMART SENSE #51 in Men's Razors

Open Design of Cartridge: The open design on the back of the blade cartridge makes it easy to rinse the blades. Four Blade Shaving Technology: Four blades for superior comfort and close shaves. Front-Hinged Swing System: The pivoting head provides for an easy, clean and comfortable shave. Ergonomically Designed Handle: Non-slip rubber along the side of the handle provides special benefits for a man's grip. Blades made in Korea. see more...

Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Paige M.
Williamstown, NJ
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Jamee R.
Fontana , CA
I love this product. It is a staple in my house. I buy it all the time when I go to the store. I think it's great quality and a great price. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking at it ! Go buy this :)
Tracy V.
I love smart sense razors. I actually prefer them over name brands. I have sensitive skin and these don't irritate it. They are very affordable and leave a really clean shave. I don't get razor burn or cuts. I have been using this brand for a few years now and will continue!
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Cheap but works good for shaving my facial hair off no cuts or bumps on my face so i do recommend them cheaper can be good to.
Ana A.
Council Bluffs, IA
I didn't really like how dull they were when you used them for the first time but then again they're disposable so.
Elise M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This product is really really great. I have used it in the past and I works user it again. My friends enjoy it too.
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Lo sh comprado pero no para mi uso personal pero mi esposo de ves en cuando lo usa y no va tan mal com el
cho l.
Utica , NY
I don’t know about this “ I haven’t use this so “ if I about this I’ll share more with you guys