BY KMART

For small dogs less than 20 lbs. Satisfies your dog's instinctive urge to chew. Naturally promotes plaque and tartar reduction. Ideal for active, aggressive chewers. Unbasted. All natural. No preservatives. Contains product from Brazil and/or Mexico. see more...

Her R.
Hagerstown
I love these treats for my pups but they go through them so fast! They aren’t too expensive. Good value. I got them from Kmart last time. My dog can demolish this quickly. Most likely will buy again.
Lissette W.
Syracuse
Yeah idk my dog Ava hates these but my dog Zeus loves them and can’t get enough of them so this is a bit of a mixed review it didn’t make any of them sick and they’re cheap 👍
julie l.
Dalton GA
I love this treat for my dogs it helps them keep calm but the prices aren’t bad for the treats I thinks it’s worth buying. My dogs can’t get enough of the treats but if you have a dog that is hyper give them thins treat and they will be calm.
Melissa G.
Winnetka, CA
Our family dog Spike loves these treats he eats them up super fast the whole bag won't even last a week little spiky loves them