Kmart

by Juicy Couture

Mandarin orange, Green apple, Red currant, Lily-of-the-valley, Orange blossom

Gender: Women

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kmart!
Blanca A.
San Jose, CA
I like all the perfumes of juice couture smell so good ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ my favorite is viva la juice
Crystal R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this I got this a while ago and I still have it it smells so good and it’s worth the money
Sharon  W.
Still have this perfume and get compliments!! I now use it for work. All Juicy perfumes are great.
Betzaida Abigail P.
Wilmington, CA
La fragancia es un poco dulce en mi persona suele durar el aroma por mucho tiempo pero dos oxidamos diferente los perfumes
Suzette A.
Tucson, AZ
Was given this as a Christmas gift in a package of sample sizes. Unfortunately this particular one smelled mostly of alcohol and could not smell anything else. This aroma is not for me 😐
Maria D.
Freeport, NY
My best friend got it for me a past Christmas and loved it. Thinking of getting another. Got the compliment that it was great on me.
Alice L.
West New York, NJ
It has a younger scent to it. I definetly liked it a lot more in middle school. It reminds me of Christmas time for some reason
Ashley M.
Hartsville
I can’t find this anywhere anymore, if i could it would be my daily scent!! It is the cleanest, classiest, most tolerant scent I’ve ever worn
Alondra H.
Fort Collins, CO
Yo sabía que esta me gustaba, ya sabía cómo olía, pero la consistencia es mucho menos líquida de lo que me esperaba, sin embargo por lo demás bien, hidrata bien y se te queda la piel suave.
Arleth C.
Mission
Even though the bottle looks a little childish to me it’s great. It last all day long and it smells so good and it has a lot of product I personally use a lot of perfume and it has last me at least one year. I really do think you should get yourself one of this it smells amazing and it’s affordable.

Looking for your answer?