Kmart

Are they even open anymore ?
I Thought Kmart closed?
Who else thinks K Mart stinks!!!🖓🖓
Start your review of Kmart!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...my makeup there not too bad.and maybe around Christmas you can get some good deals.I have got a lot of clearance items therein reviews
Kmart prices need to improve, I do love the fact that they offer layaway, we need a better price and customer service need to upgrade because if you going to represent kmart you need to show more care.in reviews
And the shop my way rewards program is great.. And they also have some of the best clearance sales.. And if you order online logged into you shop your way rewards account you get free shipping on almost all items unlike Walmart ..in reviews
They have some great deals, but they just have too much inventory that they don't sell and haven't learned their lesson on how to liquidate properly. in reviews
Sometimes, they'll have cute clothes and shoes, but everything is there is dusty like it's been on the shelf for 30 years.in reviews
Isabeau L.
CENTRAL COAST, NSW
Kmart uploaded by Isabeau L.
I love personalising these punny pot plants they’re fun and unique. Everyone needs humour in their lives and plants
Rob O.
Miamisburg
Kmart uploaded by Rob O.
“Attention, K-Mart shoppers. We are currently having a blue light special.” Like poetry of a bygone age these words ring in my ears. All the K-Marts in my area are closed, but it was a great store when it was still around. Major childhood memories!
Larra H.
Mandan, ND
If I could give kmart 0 stars, I would. Terrible customer service. Terrible choice in products. Honestly kmart has the worst return policy I've ever even heard of; no return/exchange on non reciepted items. I've never even heard of a customer service type retailer not offering any options for someone with no reciept. I had a gift that I needed to return and it was obviously unused and still had kmart tags on it. They sent me away and didn't even offer a store credit. That is absolutely insane to me. Everyone loses reciepts. They lose a lot of customers this way by not accommodating to the customer. I've never been satisfied with kmart and I will never go back.
Kandace K.
Covington, GA
Store is very outdated near me. Usually only go there bc it's literally minutes down the road. Get in get out. Store associates are not friendly, but the children clothes are super cute and not very expensive.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 7
2,244 reviews
Out of all the Big Box retailers, this one is one I care for the least. The merchandise is hit or miss, the shelves are never stocked properly, the store lighting is bad and the department store name brand tie ins are not very Socially Recognized.
pepper A.
Brandon, FL
Love kmart. I recommend them to all my mommy and daddy's out there. I Love there kids clothes. They usually have them always on sale. And then the same price is usually so much of that. I get clothes for my kids for a dollar something and 2 something all day long. Also love you can shop on line and pick up.in the store later
Caitlyn T.
Union, MS
By far one of my favorite stores. Always has what I need in stock unlike Walmart.
Leann D.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Kmart is my favorite big name discount store. They are far less expensive than Target, but have better quality and customer care than Walmart. Love love love.
Ana M.
Bellwood, IL
Although most kmarts around my area are messy and old I truly find the deals I find at kmart. I don't always like to go to them because of how old they are compared to stores like target they do deliver on having a great selection.
Frances B.
Talladega, AL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I like kmart i think they have great products at great prices l like their plus size clothing and their Blue light specials when they had those I wish they had more stores but there's only a few left around that I've seen yes I do recommend you give them a try and see what you think Kmart
Ask a question to the Influenster community...