BY KMART #11 in Department Stores

• Who else thinks K Mart stinks!!!ūüĖďūüĖď1 Answers
  • What store do you prefer Walmart or kmart25 Answers
  • Is Kmart going out of business nationwide? Both stores ne...2 Answers
Kmart
  • "its okay if your catching a deal, there meats are really good.I think there a Lil pricey on there cereals.I go for my makeup there not too bad.and maybe around Christmas you can get some good deals.I have got a lot of clearance items there" in 44 reviews
  • "Kmart prices need to improve, I do love the fact that they offer layaway, we need a better price and customer service need to upgrade because if you going to represent kmart you need to show more care." in 30 reviews
  • "And the shop my way rewards program is great.. And they also have some of the best clearance sales.. And if you order online logged into you shop your way rewards account you get free shipping on almost all items unlike Walmart .." in 26 reviews
  • "They have some great deals, but they just have too much inventory that they don't sell and haven't learned their lesson on how to liquidate properly. " in 22 reviews
  • "Sometimes, they'll have cute clothes and shoes, but everything is there is dusty like it's been on the shelf for 30 years." in 16 reviews
Marla A.
Today I visited the K-Mart in Carney, MD.  The customer in front of me, myself, and the customer behind me all experienced terrible service.  One customer left her items behind because 4 K-Mart employees couldn't figure out why the cash register/ Cashier on #5 was having problems scanning.  I called the store on my cell.  I asked for the General Manager while watching 2 employees in the Customer Service desk ignore the call until the call finally dropped.  This is why the organization is going under.  The GM was no where to be found.  And, the employees didn't have enough knowledge to know how to handle situationS when there is a glitch in the system.    They lost sales in just 30 minutes.  Stop hiring these ppl with no conflict resolution skills.  It is not acceptable to tell the customer, "it won't scan...I don't know why".  4 K-Mart employees couldn't handle a situation with 3 customers in the same line.  Clearly, they are going under and just don't care anymore.
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
This chainstore doesn't really have much to offer these days and I find their prices to be steep for the same products you can get for less at a Wal-Mart or a dollar store. I have a Kmart right in my town, but not a Wal-Mart, so I do go here for diapers and wipes sometimes. Other than that our family doesn't really shop here anymore.
Trinidad P.
I.like to.go to Kmart for basic t-shirts, socks and jeans because you can usually catch them on a good sale and they are of decent quality. I also like the shop your way program because you can get items really cheap while using your points. I like that sometimes you can find cute, cheap chkldrem clothes and toys.
They also have some cool nail polish, discount makeup and seasonal items especially Halloween and Christmas. I don't like that some of the stores are disorganized and alot of the times my pick up orders aren't correct or take too long when they say buy today pick up today.
Her R.
Hagerstown
I LOVE KMART! I love their point system too! I shop here pretty often! Some things can be a little high in price but with their points back and other offers it makes it worth it for sure. I recommend Kmart to others.
Megan S.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I miss Kmart. I remember Kmart as a child and it being one of the best stores to do shopping at. I miss those days. I do have one about an hour from my house and i still enjoy going there. It's more of a small store type feeling than going to Walmart. Also they have some great deals on Jewelry. Yes I said it Jewelry.  The next time you go to Kmart check out their Jewelry department. Don't over look this area because under those glass cases are normally some crazy good deals on gold and silver Jewelry.
molly r.
Alexandria, VA
Every K-Mart I've ever gone to has been the post apocalyptic disaster. Or it looks like theres been a hurricane and everyone salvaged what they could from every other store and then last minute went to K-Mart when every other store was empty. I see all these celebrity collaborations that are only available at K-Mart and I feel like those collaborations are the only thing keeping this place around. Even then I'm surprised that they do collaborations with K-Mart of all places.
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
This is a great store when I need something always go for the sales for Halloween costumes and packs of water always shopping here and getting something they have the toys always at a great price I always go here and shop here
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
Kmart has always been one of my all-time favorites you can find everything at the store affordable and convenient I always shop you and I always tell people recommend talking shop with us you can find bottom priceÔŅľ
Kimberly C.
Lawrence , MA
I love Kmart . I go shopping there for everything from household items, pet supplies, school supplies to makeup lol it literally has everything you need . The prices are so affordable and they have layaway !
Nik A.
First things first, I'm mostly an online shopper, and kmart.com is the most glitchiest website I've ever experienced in my life! Constantly freezing and not loading things! It's been like this for the past 2 years and I've tried multiple devices and nothing ever changes. Maybe if you guys cared about the quality of your website more and actually fixed it I would shop here more.....
Lauren O.
What do people tend to by from here?
Desiree A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Why have most kmarts closed?
Monique A.
Brawley, CA
What store do you prefer Walmart or kmart
Jessica G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is it just me that has a like dislike relationship with this store?
Deisi B.
Arvin, CA
Do you like shopping here?