Add a Photo

By KLUTZ
Twisted Critters is our new and updated take on the good old pipe cleaner. With custom made pipe cleaners, such as extra fuzzy and striped, and instructions that are broken down into five easy-to-master moves, our cuddly caterpillars and fire-breathing finger-puppet dragon will quickly get you twisting.
Photo (1)
RosaMaria Q.
RosaMaria Q.
Portland, OR

"I love these pipe cleaners from Klutz,
I've been using them for years from when I was not even in school when I was 4 and even when I was in school working on art projects. Pipe cleaners are flexible and fun to make animals, shapes or anything your mind can dream of. The only thing I have a little issue with though with them that I can remember about them though is that the ends can be sharp and pointy because of the wired flexible metal.
I would still recommend them though and teachers use them a lot."
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

Love this! It's helped my kids expand their creativity so much, and anything that pulls them away from electronics,I'm willing to try! We love arts and crafts anyways, but I've always like pipe cleaner crafts since they were something we worked with regularly in school and they're just as fun today! So go I found this product and it's been a hit! Definitely recommend
Erika C.
Erika C.

Pipe cleaners were always fun to play with growing up, I bought this kit for as a gift for a friend's daughter. Every once in a while I get pictures of different ones she's tried out of the klutz kit.. this Is a great gift, if you wanna add something extra to the gift make sure to buy more pipe cleaners and maybe some googly eyes and pompoms
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Ooltewah, TN

Oh wow! I had something similar if this was not it from Klutz as a kid. I remember this book. This was super fun. I have to buy this again for my kids! I am going to go buy this asap. Thanks for the memories and I am going to relive it!
Lezette B.
Lezette B.

I love these they are so fun to make little characters with just a few pom poms. Great craft for a few kids or a huge group
Denise B.
Denise B.
West Fork, AR

Ised these so many times for art and crafts. From school to church. Fun and easy to bend or glue. Shapping them is easy.
Ashlee Z.
Ashlee Z.

Loved this it is a great quit activity. My daughter enjoyed it there is a lot of different things you can make.
Tasha G.
Tasha G.
Stearns, Ky

We love to do activities with these critter pips. We alway make fun little new things with them.
Alena k.
Alena k.

My daughter loves this you can make so many different things helps them use their imagination
Tina B.
Tina B.

My children have had many hours of fun using these! They are always a big hit in our home
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.

I need this. Where can I buy it?
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Joshua, TX

Although this says 6 and up. How do you think a ; year old would like it?
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

Would this be ok for a toddler to play with?
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI

Are these pokie at the end
Channon D.