Klutz Twisted Critters the Pipe Cleaner Book Ages 6+ uploaded by Catherine I.Klutz Twisted Critters the Pipe Cleaner Book Ages 6+ uploaded by Sarah S.

BY KLUTZ

Twisted Critters is our new and updated take on the good old pipe cleaner. With custom made pipe cleaners, such as extra fuzzy and striped, and instructions that are broken down into five easy-to-master moves, our cuddly caterpillars and fire-breathing finger-puppet dragon will quickly get you twisting. see more...

• "This is such a great hands on activity, highly recommend." in 1 review
  • "These are always great for kids to expand their imagination and have a blast white being actice with the whole family." in 1 review
  • "One of the kiddos in the daycare I work at brought this in one day and I absolutely loved it!" in 1 review
  • "My daughter loves little pipe cleaners and all things crafty this is a great little resource book with easy to follow instructions!" in 1 review
  • "Fun thing to do with the kids on a rainy day when your stuck in the house." in 1 review
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Ooltewah, TN
Oh wow! I had something similar if this was not it from Klutz as a kid. I remember this book. This was super fun. I have to buy this again for my kids! I am going to go buy this asap. Thanks for the memories and I am going to relive it!
Lezette B.
Lezette B.
Mega Parent Expert
I love these they are so fun to make little characters with just a few pom poms. Great craft for a few kids or a huge group
Ashlee Z.
Ashlee Z.
Loved this it is a great quit activity. My daughter enjoyed it there is a lot of different things you can make.
Tasha G.
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
We love to do activities with these critter pips. We alway make fun little new things with them.
Alena k.
Alena k.
My daughter loves this you can make so many different things helps them use their imagination
Tina B.
Tina B.
My children have had many hours of fun using these! They are always a big hit in our home
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Boardman, OH
So much fun for kids to use and great for tactile learning! These are super colorful too!
Angela P.
Angela P.
Hammond, IN
Great item for children who love arts and craft. Easy clean up and safe. Would buy more.
Buffy M.
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
These are great for all kinds of things! Crafts and even using them to clean out straws
lena O.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
These are awesome great for a rainy day when there's nothing to do keeps the kids busy
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
I need this. Where can I buy it?
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Joshua, TX
Although this says 6 and up. How do you think a ; year old would like it?
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
Are these pokie at the end
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Would this be ok for a toddler to play with?
Channon D.