BY KLUTZ

This book and craft kit comes with everything you need to warp, weft, and weave your way to potholder paradise! Feeling really loopy? Turn that potholder into a picture frame, or make your own purse, bean bag, mini game board, or kooky chicken! Color photos and illustrations along with step-by-step instructions will take you right through the process of weaving your own wonderful creations. Comes with a 38 page book, sturdy plastic loom, crochet hook, blunt yarn needle, oodles of colorful cotton-blend loops, and rainbow-colored yarn. For Ages 6 and Up. see more...

Buy on Kohl's*
Rachel G.
Buffalo, NY
Pot holders, the easiest craft a kid could make for their mom, aunt, grandmother, teacher.... You get what I'm saying. I spent so many hours playing and creating. This company rocks. Another craft book in our collection
Anyta C.
West Plains, MO
When I was a girl I fought with my four sisters over ours. When my oldest got old enough I got her one. Mine was metal, hers was plastic, I have been looking for a metal one since my youngest broke the plastic teeth off of her sisters.
Erin S.
Northville, MI
I got the loom and loops when I was younger. 15 years later I pulled out and made more potholders. This is fun for any age and I love giving away pot holders as gifts.
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really think I had this or something extremely similar growing up. I remember making these pot holders and my mom still has some
Kelsey N.
Bellmore, NY
This was fun, but it got old pretty quickly. You can only have so many potholders before there are far too many.
Ria M.
Great gift to get a kid to start making things for the home or to give away as other gifts.
diana w.
Richmond, IN
I got one of these for my self and loved it
Brooke S.
Owings Mills, MD
This is a really fun and easy project for kids. I used to make pot holders during long car rides back in the day. But grown ups can make these two! Make your color scheme and go for it! Its simple and convenient.