Skin CareSkincare Value & Gift SetsSkincare SetsKlutz
K810645 Make Your Own Melt & Pour Soap Kit

Klutz K810645 Make Your Own Melt & Pour Soap Kit

by Klutz

Whether you are a professional artist or just like playing around with arts and crafts we have best of Arts & Crafts supplies available at attractive prices. We are committed to bringing newest and trendy products to make it easy and more pleasurable for you. High quality products at best prices. Performance and reliability guaranteed. Wide variety of products to find what you want. Attractive designs colors and patterns. Features Make your own soap with this melt and pour soap making kit for beginners Give this kit as a gift or keep it for yourself With this kit you can create six rectangular soap bars All you need is a microwave a microwave safe dish and a stirring utensil Specifications Weight: 0.6 lbs Includes 1lb 7oz natural detergent-free glycerin soap base 2x 12ml premium fragrance oil whole oats and blueberry seeds pink body-safe color bar 6 rectangular soap molds detailed instructions

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Klutz K810645 Make Your Own Melt & Pour Soap Kit!
Paola A.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Target
Totally love it! Me and my daughter have so much fun! It’s really good quality, and you can make your own soap! Fantastic for this time, and it’s a good gift ! Klutz K810645 Make Your Own Melt & Pour Soap Kit 🧼
Lilly F.
Burke
My daughter got this kit for her birthday from a friend. It didn’t turn out well as we thought. I think they should include some more color variety and better packaging. We searched up the price and it was 20$ on amazon.

Looking for your answer?