BY KLUTZ

How to Make Monstrous, Huge, Unbelievably Big Bubbles is THE handbook for making monstrous, huge, unbelievably big bubbles! Featuring full color photos so the bubbles can be appreciated in all their rainbow-hued glory, along with tips, techniques and David Stein s phenomenal "Bubble Thing", you ll be blowing up a bubble storm in no time! Ages 8 and up. Award : Creative Child Magazine Seal of Excellence Contents: 38 page instructional book and 1 "Bubble Thing". see more...

Klutz How to Make Monstrous
  • "Great Product for children the book explains it all, plus comes with a homemade recipe for bubbles!" in 1 review
Taylor M.
Ontario
I use to use this as a child and I loved it I went outside and I could make the biggest bubbles!
Keaira B.
Nashville, AR
This is very good for kids to keep them occupied but it keeps me occupied too LOL I love it
Angela M.
We had so much fun using this! Messy but it was alot of fun for the kids and myself!!!
Megan I.
This is so fun :) if you're child is young and small I suggest you to help him/her :)
Janelle N.
Grand manan, NB
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loves this! I do too, it's so much fun to do! spend hours having s blast
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How is it to use for a 5 year old?
Amylynn B.
Toronto, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Would my two year old be able to use this
Shelby B.
Do these actually get the large?
Kenya J.
How does this work?
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this really work like shown?