BY KLUTZ

How to Make Monstrous, Huge, Unbelievably Big Bubbles is THE handbook for making monstrous, huge, unbelievably big bubbles! Featuring full color photos so the bubbles can be appreciated in all their rainbow-hued glory, along with tips, techniques and David Stein s phenomenal "Bubble Thing", you ll be blowing up a bubble storm in no time! Ages 8 and up. Award : Creative Child Magazine Seal of Excellence Contents: 38 page instructional book and 1 "Bubble Thing". see more...

Klutz How to Make Monstrous
  • "Great Product for children the book explains it all, plus comes with a homemade recipe for bubbles!" in 1 review
mira a.
Great for parties or just for fun in the sun my little cousins Love these bubbles
Jessica E.
Es muy divertido para pasar buenos ratos con tus hijos hermanos nietos lo que sea
Alicia P.
Irving, TX
Bought this for family night, its pretty awesome. Kept the kids happy and busy
jameson M.
Saint Paul, MN
I got this for my classroom for the end of the year carnival. I actually got three of them! Kids were having a blast! *i teach 6-8th grade math!
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
When I was a kid I grew up on Klutz books. It's so great to see that they're making a resurgence. I would love to see our children playing with these types of toys rather than sitting on their iPads all day!
Jennifer J.
Great Product for children the book explains it all, plus comes with a homemade recipe for bubbles! My Daughter loves it!
Mandy G.
Sooooo fun and easy!! My 2 and 11 year olds both love chasing the giant bubbles I make with this!
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
We used this at my nieces birthday party and it was a big hit! Def. something different and fun
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
This is so fun !
My little one just adores it!
Would go at it for hours.
I have to hide it sometimes lol
Taylor M.
Ontario
I use to use this as a child and I loved it I went outside and I could make the biggest bubbles!
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert
How is it to use for a 5 year old?
Amylynn TheLady B.
Mega Parent Expert
Would my two year old be able to use this
Shelby B.
Do these actually get the large?
Kenya J.
How does this work?
Meg B.
Norton Shores , MI
Mega Parent Expert
Does this really work like shown?