BY KLUTZ

How to Make Monstrous, Huge, Unbelievably Big Bubbles is THE handbook for making monstrous, huge, unbelievably big bubbles! Featuring full color photos so the bubbles can be appreciated in all their rainbow-hued glory, along with tips, techniques and David Stein s phenomenal "Bubble Thing", you ll be blowing up a bubble storm in no time! Ages 8 and up. Award : Creative Child Magazine Seal of Excellence Contents: 38 page instructional book and 1 "Bubble Thing". see more...

Klutz How to Make Monstrous
  • "Great Product for children the book explains it all, plus comes with a homemade recipe for bubbles!" in 1 review
Inna K.
ASHEVILLE, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is really fun and works great!!!! My little sisters love this the bubbles are so big makes a grown up want to run around haha it's okay of a price totally worth to go outside with kids and have some bubble fun!!!!
Nichole H.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter is obsessed with blowing bubbles! What 2 year old isn't!? We got this product & she loves it. She needs some assistance but it's fun for almost of us! I would definitely recommend it!
Heather S.
This is a fun product! My kids love it, we all do! It is something great for the whole family to do together! I would recommend this product to friends and family.
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
This is so perfect for a kiddo we put it on our registry for our baby shower and my mom and dad actually ended up getting it for us if it's perfectly at our house and actually matches it could be is for a boy or a girl we love it
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
When I was a kid I grew up on Klutz books. It's so great to see that they're making a resurgence. I would love to see our children playing with these types of toys rather than sitting on their iPads all day!
Tatiana M.
Indianapolis, IN
We used this all summer. My boys 4 and 5 loved it so much my oldest asked to get it for his cousin for his birthday. Great information and recipes.
jessica l.
Powhatan Point, OH
We bought this for my daughter for her birthday. All the kids at the party had a blast making the biggest bubbles they could! It was a lot of fun!
jameson M.
Saint Paul, MN
I got this for my classroom for the end of the year carnival. I actually got three of them! Kids were having a blast! *i teach 6-8th grade math!
Jennifer J.
Great Product for children the book explains it all, plus comes with a homemade recipe for bubbles! My Daughter loves it!
Nora B.
Keeps kids busy all afternoon makes huge bubbles they enjoyed this toy verry much I purchased from my local Walmart
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How is it to use for a 5 year old?
Amylynn B.
Toronto, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Would my two year old be able to use this
Shelby B.
Do these actually get the large?
Kenya J.
How does this work?
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this really work like shown?