BY KLUTZ

How to Make Monstrous, Huge, Unbelievably Big Bubbles is THE handbook for making monstrous, huge, unbelievably big bubbles! Featuring full color photos so the bubbles can be appreciated in all their rainbow-hued glory, along with tips, techniques and David Stein s phenomenal "Bubble Thing", you ll be blowing up a bubble storm in no time! Ages 8 and up. Award : Creative Child Magazine Seal of Excellence Contents: 38 page instructional book and 1 "Bubble Thing". see more...

Klutz How to Make Monstrous
  • "Great Product for children the book explains it all, plus comes with a homemade recipe for bubbles!" in 1 review
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
This is so perfect for a kiddo we put it on our registry for our baby shower and my mom and dad actually ended up getting it for us if it's perfectly at our house and actually matches it could be is for a boy or a girl we love it
Inna K.
ASHEVILLE, NC
This is really fun and works great!!!! My little sisters love this the bubbles are so big makes a grown up want to run around haha it's okay of a price totally worth to go outside with kids and have some bubble fun!!!!
Nichole H.
Philadelphia, PA
My daughter is obsessed with blowing bubbles! What 2 year old isn't!? We got this product & she loves it. She needs some assistance but it's fun for almost of us! I would definitely recommend it!
Heather S.
This is a fun product! My kids love it, we all do! It is something great for the whole family to do together! I would recommend this product to friends and family.
Tatiana M.
Indianapolis, IN
We used this all summer. My boys 4 and 5 loved it so much my oldest asked to get it for his cousin for his birthday. Great information and recipes.
jessica l.
Powhatan Point, OH
We bought this for my daughter for her birthday. All the kids at the party had a blast making the biggest bubbles they could! It was a lot of fun!
Nora B.
Keeps kids busy all afternoon makes huge bubbles they enjoyed this toy verry much I purchased from my local Walmart
melissa l.
Me my husband and kids have such a blast doing this... Great way to pass the time and enjoy family time
Janie M.
Baytown, TX
Great my daughter loves it! She loves the bubbles!! Great product overall!! Keeps her entretained!!
Aliya S.
Elgin, SC
My two little boys love this. They are always fascinated with how big they can make the bubbles.
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert
How is it to use for a 5 year old?
Amylynn TheLady B.
Mega Parent Expert
Would my two year old be able to use this
Shelby B.
Do these actually get the large?
Kenya J.
How does this work?
Meg B.
Norton Shores , MI
Mega Parent Expert
Does this really work like shown?