Klutz Friendship Bracelets uploaded by Janet M.

BY KLUTZ

100% Klutz Certified What You Get: 10 different colors of embroidery floss A package of beads A cool Klutz clip to make bracelet making easy And of course this fabulous book that doubles as a clipboard ISBN #:  1-57054-053-5 see more...

• I have been looking for a nice quality bracket making set, would ...1 Answers
Klutz Friendship Bracelets
  • "I got this as gift for my birthday from my great grandma when I was a kid and had so much fun learning how to weave bracelets for my friends and myself." in 2 reviews
  • "Usually it is super fun for a week and then gets forgotten about, but great way of expressing themselves. " in 2 reviews
  • "Could spend hours making bracelets." in 1 review
E G.
Goshen, IN
I am giving this book 5 stars because it has so many great qualities! First, it has quite a variety of fun and unique friendship bracelet designs, from the easy (but still beautiful!) to the more complicated and intricate. Next, the instructions are very clear and easy to follow - they even let you know when you're about to take on a more difficult design. And finally, this book is just so much fun. I have used it over and over and made so many friendship bracelets!
Kaycee W.
My daughter just received these for Christmas. Easy and fun for all ages. A great gift under $5 too. Can't wait to see her next design.
Stephanie P.
Negaunee, MI
I made so much of these as a kid! Me and my best friend would just hang out together with our book and make bracelets from the book! The pictures are really nice and the instructions are super clear. I started making bracelets at like 6.
Nerice N.
Watsonville , California
I love them. All of the different colors, patters, and designs are just awesome. You can make some for your self, friends, family, or even a team.
Jocelyn C.
Bronx, NY
This product beings back so many memories. Great for all ages but especially for young girls. I remember making a bunch of matching bracelets for my friends and I. It's so much fun and can be a challenge at first, following all the steps and using multiple strings but once you finish your creation, it's all worth it.
Carrie T.
Havre, MT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got this as gift for my birthday from my great grandma when I was a kid and had so much fun learning how to weave bracelets for my friends and myself. It has very easy to follow instructions and comes with plenty of string. Good gift for a girl atound age 10 or so.
Jade D.
UK
This crafting idea is amazing for birthday gifts! Could spend hours making bracelets. There are so many patterns on www.friendship-bracelets.net
Rika H.
I love this crafting idea. Since my daughter is old enough to get into this kind of things, we can enjoy making liitte gifts for each other and her friends.
Coco A.
Providence, RI
This took me way way WAY back to summer camp and making about 1000 of these a day. It's a great rainy (snow) day activity. Or girls birthday party.
Chelsie H.
Cute for kids in elementary school. Usually it is super fun for a week and then gets forgotten about, but great way of expressing themselves.
I have been looking for a nice quality bracket making set, would this work for making some bracelets or are they just normal brackets