Klutz Friendship Bracelets uploaded by Janet M.

BY KLUTZ

100% Klutz Certified What You Get: 10 different colors of embroidery floss A package of beads A cool Klutz clip to make bracelet making easy And of course this fabulous book that doubles as a clipboard ISBN #:  1-57054-053-5 see more...

• I have been looking for a nice quality bracket making set, would ...1 Answers
Klutz Friendship Bracelets
  • "I got this as gift for my birthday from my great grandma when I was a kid and had so much fun learning how to weave bracelets for my friends and myself." in 2 reviews
  • "Usually it is super fun for a week and then gets forgotten about, but great way of expressing themselves. " in 2 reviews
  • "Could spend hours making bracelets." in 1 review
E G.
E G.
Goshen, IN
I am giving this book 5 stars because it has so many great qualities! First, it has quite a variety of fun and unique friendship bracelet designs, from the easy (but still beautiful!) to the more complicated and intricate. Next, the instructions are very clear and easy to follow - they even let you know when you're about to take on a more difficult design. And finally, this book is just so much fun. I have used it over and over and made so many friendship bracelets!
Kaycee W.
Kaycee W.
My daughter just received these for Christmas. Easy and fun for all ages. A great gift under $5 too. Can't wait to see her next design.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Sarasota, FL
My girls loved these they had loads of fun and shared them with their friends too.
Tania C.
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
My daughter used to own all of these kits. 5hey are a great safe way to keep kids busy. I would also buy them for all get friends birthday presents
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Duncannon, PA
Great for kids of all ages! I'm 18 and I do complex alpha patterns now but this is a great place to start!
Laura H.
Laura H.
Tampa, FL
This is good, if you can figure it out. The instructions can be too complicated for younger or impatient children. It is definitely something that you need patience to do. And patience is not a specialty of most children. It works best as an activity done with adults or older children.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Mega Parent Expert
Love it, but what I recommend is that you get extra string because you will be addicted and want more.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Mexico, MO
The Klutz Company make such fun activity books for kids! My first klutz books were face painting and nail polish art, and that was 15 years ago! They're still making quality books for kids today. My daughters are still too young fir their first Klutz book, but this will be a fun one for them when they're older. There are a lot of different bracelet designs described here, with lots of thread colors provided.
Kristyl J.
Kristyl J.
I received this book for my 10th birthday, and I still have it in my bookshelf. This book covers several of the most popular friendship bracelet patterns, and comes with a decent variety of embroidery floss. The only problem I had with it is that the diagrams for left and right hand knots should've been a whole lot more clearer; I didn't do the more complex bracelets until I was 13! One I got the hang of things, I was making so many bracelets and ran out of floss very quickly!
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
I had this book as a 10-14 year old and really enjoyed it! A great way to encourage creativity :)
I have been looking for a nice quality bracket making set, would this work for making some bracelets or are they just normal brackets