BY KLUTZ

KLUTZ-Fingerprint Fabulous. All you really need to transform ordinary fingerprints into pretty kitties; poodle puppies; hairstyles; butterflies; a festive squad of cheerleaders; and more is provided. This kit includes: three ink pads; one black felt pen; four tear-out greeting cards; glitter glue; 100 tiny sequins and instructional inspiration book. Recommended for ages 6 and up. Conforms to ASTM D 4236. WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts. Not for children under 3 years. Spiral bound: 40 pages. Imported. see more...

Buy on Kmart
yesenia c.
Decorator Expert
Fun for sets and crafts day with the kids. Or for them to work on it themselves
Monica G.
San Jose, CA
My kids love to color, I thought is was a good art book doe them to finger paint. It turned out to be great they sat at them table and keep busy.
Cindy S.
Wantagh, NY
I bought this for my 5 year old niece and she absolutely loves it! It's so much fun and she can spend a long time playing with this which is perfect because she can be a handful lol
Laura D.
My daughter loves this book. She loves to feel like she's drawing also do something unique. I have colored fingerprints all over my sofa. ;)
Sarah B.
Va Beach, VA
Ahh, the allure of finger painting PLUS glue and glitter! My 4 year old daughter would rate this five star, me only three since it involved significant supervision and clean up so I combined our two scores. She isn't old enough to do some of the more advances/creative stuff but she sure has a blast trying. This was not a great restaurant activity and I think the waiter would agree since the lovely white napkins and tablecloth were also finger-printed and smudged during clean up. On the plus side it is washable (theoretically) and we left behind some good prints for any CSI detectives..