BY KLORANE

Buy Klorane Eye Makeup Removers - Klorane Waterproof Eye Make-up Remover with Soothing Cornflower Bi-phase eye make-up remover quickly removes all types of long-lasting make-up Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Tested under ophthalmological control. Formulated to minimize risks of allergy. Details Provided by Klorane

Buy on Sephora*
Waldia B.
N Brunswick, NJ
This is one of the best Eye Make-up Removers that I have ever tried! I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable makeup remover, specifically eye makeup.
Viridiana G.
This is a gentle makeup remover, but I felt that the non-waterproof formula removes makeup better than the waterproof one. Regardless of that, it is an exceptional product that I would purchase!
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
Guys this stuff makes me so mad. I got this in a BirchBox and although it technically works, after a little effort that is, my eye's are so blurry. I try to hard to be careful with it, using a q-tip and being very gentle and my eyes are blurry for hours. It honestly scares me a little bit after it's been hours and still have blurry vision. There's a lot of product in there and I wish it worked for me, but I can't stand it. I'd definitely prefer a cleansing oil or a paste-type waterproof eye makeup remover because this stuff just doesn't love my eyes.
Lexis S.
Danville, KY
I don’t use waterproof make up if I can help it, but I got a sample size of this in a make up kit. I do however wear eyelashes and I used this to help get them off without ripping out my own eyelashes. Worked like a charm, just doused a q-tip in it and went along the seam. Has a faint rose sent and really helped without irritation.

**Update**
I did use this on my whole face, and while it does a great job at getting the make up off it leaves the skin kind of sticky so make sure you wash it off with a gentle cleanser.
Heather H.
I love this! A lot of people are complaining about the blue dye, like seriously do they not eat/drink anything? Anyways this product works like no other, not even baby oil will take my mascara and eye liner off in one swipe. I asked my husband for this for Christmas. The only thing I would say negative is, if you need a new cotton ball for your other eye, you have to shake the bottle again because it separates quickly.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
My favorite makeup remover! Gentle on the eyes, nice soft scent, and takes off stubborn makeup in a pinch. The full size bottle even has a dabber pump for cotton balls which is genius!
Tiffany M.
Marshall, AR
I am going to be 100% honest with you..this stuff is awful. I received it in my Ipsy bag and was so excited to try it, and I was extremely disappointed! It is gentle but it doesn't removed the makeup like it should so you have to scrub and scrub so it ends up being harsh in the end. And did I mention it smells awful..I literally kept thinking I touched a soured towel. Baby oil is waaay cheaper and much more effective (and it smells better)!
Lorelei K.
I received a sample of this eye makeup remover in my September Birchbox. This is a great product. You do have to shake it first, as it is a suspension so if you do not shake it you aren't getting full use out of the product. There is little to no scent and a single dip of a cotton swab into the bottle allows for easy removal of waterproof mascara and eyeliners without irritation or a lot of scrubbing. Definitely want to wash after this, however, as the product is oily when shaken and used correctly and I personally prefer not to have the residue on my skin.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
I don't know what everyone else is talking about, this product works perfectly fine. I like every other woman, dread removing eye makeup. Just put some on a cotton ball, hold it on your lid for a few seconds then gently swipe. Works like a charm. What is everyone expecting, for it to work immediately without letting it work for two dang seconds? Get out of here. It works great.
Jerica J.
Las Vegas, NV
Got this on my Birchbox and I must say it does what it say it does and I've never really been a fan of liquid makeup removers I always use a cream kind but this definitely change my mind and this will be on top of my liquid makeup remover list it removes eye makeup without leaving it dry and its gentle.